SCHOOL MAY HAVE COOL IN IT BUT ITS NOT!!!

Your pov
"Wake up, wake up you two." Our so 'loving' Aunt screeched at us.
"Ugh... (Y/N) what time is it?" Harry asked.
"Like 6:30 come on we gotta get ready..." I say to my almost twin brother Harry we have very little things in common honestly it's mostly the nose and age in my opinion.
" Yeah your probably right..." He says as he gets up.
"I'm always right." I say he rolls his eyes.
"Yeah keep telling yourself that..." He says putting on his glasses.
"I always do and remember tomorrows the last day of school🎶" I say in a sing song voice while putting on my socks.
"Oh yeah!" He says opening the door of the cupboard we share that's only big enough for us only to be pushed back by Duddly.
"You okay?!?" I asked he had banged his head on a shelf.
"Ugh... Yeah I'm fine lets just make breakfast and go to school..."
"Alright..." I say as I slowly open the door and get out with Harry following close behind.
"You get the bacon and pancakes I'll get plates and coffee and help with the pancakes" I tell him he nods and we enter the kitchen as Duddly sits down in his chair talking about what he what he's getting for his birthday.
"And a new tv and" he continued as I poured the black liquid into the two cups silently giving them to the two care takers, then I rushed over to Harry who was burning the bacon.
"Um... Oops?" He shrugs with a 'um-what-now?' Awkward Smile As I faceplate.
"We'll just serve this..." I sigh as he looks down at the pancakes putting them on the plate.
"You burned the bacon?!" Duddly complained.
" don't worry we didn't burn your brother to much..." I mutter just loud enough for Harry to hear. He bit his lip trying not to laugh but smiling slightly.
" well you two as punishment for burning it no dinner tonight." Uncle states firmly.
"Yes uncle..." We say together with our heads down.
"Now off with you to the bus." Aunt pushes us out the door letting Duddly finish eating as we walked a little down the street I looked at Harry.
" I guess they were burning up." He laughs at my joke.
"Wait does this mean Duddly is a cannibal? He ate his siblings!"
He laughs even harder as I laugh with him it stops suddenly when were pushed to the ground by Duddly and his 'gang' as we call them it's members are 3 girls and 3 boys the boys are Duddly, Josh, and Chris. The girls are Madison, Katie, and Mary ( if you have the same name as these people you can rename if you want)
           " look what we have here... The ugly sister twin and the stupid brother twin...."  Madison said to her group I just smiled and stood up and pulled Harry up.
       Madison notice my smile
  " OI why are you smiling?" She said with hint of announce in her voice.
"Oh I just thought you were talking to yourself... You know since you and Duddly are like siblings." I could particularly see her stemming.
"Listen up Potter!" She pushed me back on the ground 'how rude she needs to be taught a lesson' as if magic she suddenly shrank down to the size of a bug! 'Bloody hell no put her back put her back!' Then she was back to normal size... Sorta her boobs were flat now.
The gang were starting to recover from what just happened but we were quicker I quickly stood up and grabbed Harry's hand.
" we would love to stay and chat but we must be going!" I say and we both ran to the bus stop where the bus was now there and hoped on the bus leaving the gang behind!
" y/n... How the Bloody hell did you do that?!?" Harry whisper yelled
"I don't know but omg the look on their pants!"( if you know this reference your fabulous you Fnaf lover)
We both started laughing not really loud but enough to not hear the bus door open.
But we did hear, " Where are those twerps!" We both looked up to see at the front of the bus our dear old friends. The gang decided to sit in their seats ... 5 seats in front of us as we ducked down in the seat as we knew they would look back. 'What do we do?!' Harry lip sinked. 'I don't know!!' I replied back. Yes... We can read lips perfectly fine thank you very much people that want logic we always had to learn to because this happened a lot... 'Well wait them out!' I "replied" to him and he nodded
   ~-✨ let time skip brought to you by Duddly's behind✨-~
         We were almost to prison I mean school when
   " oh no." Harry whispered he was slipping my eyes widen as he was about to fall but then like magic again he started to float? Ok weirdest day in my life he was hovering above the seat "Harry get down!" I whisper yell then he dropped on the seat making a light 'thud' on the seat luckily no one saw or heard.
         " what the bloody hell is going on?!" I whisper yell to him.
     "I don't know but this is day is really weird..." He sighed "well if this keeps up I'm going to start calling us the super twins!" I joke we laugh a little but not very loud.
    "Oh y/n were here." I look out the window to see we were at school. " alright we let them get off  and then we get off last." I state my plan he nods an ok and we waited for ever one to get off then we followed then got off to find no danger "we did it!" Harry said surprised to find no one out there ready to pound us! "Yeah but we still have to get our stuff and get to class.." I state.
       " at least their not in our class?" He tried to lighten the mood.
     "Yeah true." I say "come on were going to be late." I start running to class with Harry following close behind "wait up y/n!" He yelled I slow down a little bit as he caught up.
    "Let's just get this day over with." I say " go home and come back then let summer begin." I say a little happy.
     "Well y/n that sounds like a plan."
     "That's because it is." I say and walk into the classroom.
   ~-💫 time skip brought to you by Umbridge the only person we want dead more than Voldemort💫-~
"Well it's time for lunch kids. Go eat." The teacher says unhappily 'I wish she could be happy' I say then walk off to lunch with Harry and our lunch boxes in hand we pack them before bed.
       "Same table?" Harry asked
"Actually Harry do you want to sit with a friend I made yesterday?"
"You made a friend?!?"
" yeah her names Sydney." I had met Sydney yesterday she had help me with the girls in the gang and she was really cool and she didn't even ask about my scar on my head (yeah I didn't really touch bass with this your scar is like Harry's only on the opposite side of your head...)
"Cool can I join you?"
"Of course let's go find her."
   I searched the tables for the brown haired girl when I finally see her I drag Harry over to her with me.
     "Hey y/n!, who's that?" Syd asked pointing at Harry
     "This is my brother." I state sitting down.
   "Oh ok nice to meet you I'm Sydney!" She said shaking his hand her hazelnut eyes looking him up and down in case of danger.
       "Well what's up with you?" I asked her
     "Oh you know the gang girls came integrating me where you were and by that I mean they integrating me with their fist." She shrugged as Harry looked terrified she looked his expression "don't worry I can't feel pain." She said
   "What did you tell them?" I asked
"The truth, I had no idea where you were." She said laughing.
    " well I guess that's what no one wanted to here." She laughs a little more then stops with a stiff face.
    "Guys go." She whispered under her breath we turn around to find the gang.
       "Well well well I guess it's the weirdo table." Duddly speaks.
  "Back off Duddly." Harry says
"Why should I Potter?" He speaks the last name with so much venom in the name you would think he had it in he's mouth!
     "Because the bus stop that's why."
Duddly cringed at memory.
" I'll give him 5 seconds 5...,4...,3...,2..1," before I reached 0 Duddly and his gang were out of there!
"Wimps..."
~-💫 Time skip brought to you by adding me in the story cause fuck logic!-~💫
We're walking down the street when we here footsteps running up from behind us, before we could turn around we find Duddly pushing passed us with enough force to knock us down...
" what was that about?" Harry asked me as I just shrug getting up.
We finally get to our 'home'where We find a very upset Mrs. And Mr. Dursly.
"Is everything that Duddly told us true?" He asked we both look down
"Yes..." We say in sink
"Go to your room no dinner for a week." He stated and we went to our 2 person 'room'.

~-💫 OMFG DONE I was writing this and thought we should start at school then skip to Duddly's birthday because I'm awesome!!! And so are you guys!!! Now tell me what you think? See you next time bey💫-~