Chapter 3

~Sky's P.O.V~

I made my way to the dinning room. Well I looked for it. It took me about 10 minutes to Find it.

When I finally entered I saw the boys at the table. I took a seat next to Niall at the end.

We had Chinese noddles, mine with shrimp.

"So are you planning anything for the summer?" Niall asked.

"I want to look for a job. And go to the beach." I said quietly.

"I already told you. Don't be shy talking to us." He said.

"Sorry. I just have trust issues" I said.

"Why. We will never do anything to hurt you" he said smiling.

"I'm just kind of afraid. Once you see the real me it would scare you away" I said.

"Why?"

"Because I'm loud crazy and wild" I said.

"We live with Lou. Trust me, i'm used to it" he said laughing. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay. I'm gonna go to bed" I said. They all said night and I headed to my room.

I changed into a white tank to and blue shorts then went to bed.

I think I might like it here. Tomorrow they'll see the real me.

-Next Day-

I woke up at 11:30am to the smell of pancakes. I got up brushed my teeth and then stripped my clothes to take a shower.

After my shower I put on my jeans short shorts and my white tank top. I put on my mascara and and went downstairs.

"I smell pancakes!!" I shouted as I skipped into the kitchen. I saw Niall eating the pancakes. They're almost done!

"Noo!" I shouted and took the last pancake before he could. I gobbled it down.

"My pancake!" Niall shouted. I just smiled.

"Why are you so hyper this morning?" Zayn asked bring more pancakes to the table.

"I'm always like this. It's the real me" I said and reached to grab another pancake.

"Well glad you're showing your true self" he said smiling.

"If you need me I'll be in my room" I said. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge then went upstairs.

I went on MacBook to look for any job that I can get.

Hmm. Starbucks? I want to work there, but I'm not of the age yet. I can work at the movies! I have the age!

I searched up the application form filled it in then submitted it online.

I feel like going to the park now.

I went down stairs and saw the boys in the sitting room.

"Is it alright if I go to the park?" I asked.

"Not in those shorts" Zayn... Dad.. What ever said.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked looking down at my shorts.

"Way to short. To much cleavage. Put on something else" he said. I sighed.

"Okay..." I said and headed up stairs. I found my acid washed jeans. But the shirt doesn't go good with it.

I ended up changing my entire outfit. Acid washed jeans and a white crop top. Perfect. I skipped back downstairs.

"Nope" Zayn said again looking at my outfit.

"Now what wrong with it?" I asked annoyed now.

"No crop tops. Change the shirt" he said. I stomped back up the stairs. This is the only short that went good with these pants. So I just changed the pants. I put on my black high waisted shorts.

I went back down. "Now is it good?" I asked annoyed. He looked me over.

"Yeah I guess. Be back in an hour" I said.

"M'kay. Bye" I said and left the house. I know my way around this area. I've been around here before

I walked down about 10 minutes and found the park. It's pretty empty. Only a couple people.

I went over and sat on the swing. I just sat there looking down at my feet swing back and forth slowly.

"Mind if I join" I heard a male voice ask. I looked up and saw a cute boy that looked about my age. Maybe a year older. He had brown hair and green eyes. He was pale, but not as pale as me.

"Uh...sure" I said. He sat down on the swing beside me.

"I'm Nathan Grant. But most call me Nate" he said holding out his hand smiling.

"Sky" I said shyly.

"So what brings you to the park"?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Ahh. I see. You're one of those shy types" he said.

I nodded. "You don't have to be shy. I'm pretty friendly" he said. I looked up and saw him look me straight in the eye. I still didn't say anything

He's cute. Why is he talking to me? Cute guys never talk to me.

"Nate! Let's go!" I heard a little girl call.

"That's my little sister. Bye" he said.

"Bye" I said back. Awe, I barely meet a guy who would do that for his sister. He's nice. And cute. And sweet. And I'm going boy crazy again.

I got up from the swing and decided to head back home. Nothing for me to really do here. I started walking back in the direction of the house.

When I got there I saw the boy again. He lives next door?!

"Hey sky!" He shouted.

"Hi" I said weakly.

"I didn't know you lived next door. When'd ya move in" he asked.

"Yesterday" I said shyly and went in. Cute boy lives next door. I like it here even more.

"You're back early" Zayn said.

"Yeah. I got bored." I said. I skipped into the living room and plopped down on the couch.

I ended up falling asleep on the couch.