Chapter 4

~Sky's P.O.V~

-1 1/2 months later-

BEEP BEEP BEEP

The dreaded sound of my alarm clock. Only meaning one thing. First day of school. I would do anything to get out of this. I don't even remember the name of the school i'll be attending.

I rolled over and looked at the clock. 6:01. Way too early. I let out a heavy sigh and dragged myself out of bed.

Why does summer go by so quickly. Just when I started to enjoy it too. I finally made a friend. Nate. I don't even remember what school he's going to.

I brushed my teeth and then stripped from my clothes to take a shower. I washed my hair with my favourite shampoo then hopped out of the shower.

I plugged in my blow dryer and blow dried my hair. I let it fall to its natural curly self.

I went in my closet and picked my outfit. The weather is still warm out. I put on my dark blue skinny jeans and a plain white v-neck t-shirt.

I started to do my make-up, same way as always, and put on my diamond earrings.

I slid on my blue TOMS grabbed my bag and phone, and headed downstairs.

None of the boys were up yet and I didn't know how to get to school. After I made my cereal and ate it I went back up to wake Zayn up.

"ZAYN WAKE UP! I HAVE SCHOOL!" I shouted. I checked the time. It's 7:50 "I HAVE 40 minutes!" Zayn came out of his room groggily.

"Come one. Get ready. I now only have 39 minutes to get to school" I said impatiently.

I hated the fact I had to go to school, but I have never been late. I don't want to start now.

"Okay. I'll be ready in ten" he said and closed his bedroom door. I went back downstairs. I sat and watched some TV and then Zayn came down

"Let's go" he said. I got up, grabbed my bag and phone, and we headed out the door.

The school wasn't far. Only 5 minutes away. It was really big though, easy to get lost in. I stepped out of the car and Zayn walked me to the office.

I got a bunch of glares from some of the girls. Looks like I'll be bullied in this school too.

I got my schedule and books from the secretary.

"Good luck. And don't get in trouble" he said.

"Okay" I said. He kissed my forehead then left.

I left the office and got a lot of glares from the girls.

I kept walking through the halls looking for my locker. Locker number 2068. Second floor. And my first class is on the first. I went up the stairs and walked down the hall for my locker.

Ha! I finally found it. I opened it and put my stuff inside.

"Sky?! Is that you?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned to see Nate! Thank god he goes here! I don't think I'll be able to survive.

"Hey Nate!" I said excitingly. He came up to me and hugged me as if he hadn't seen me in years. Even though we live next door to eachother. "I didn't know you went here"

"I didn't know you went here. Lemme see your schedule" he said. I handed it to him.

"We have 4 classes together" he said smiling. "Let's go. We have first period together"

We left together and went to our class.

When we walked in everyone stopped talking and looked at me. Okay. This was annoying me now. But I need to calm down. I don't feel like getting suspended on the first day.