Chapter 34

~Sky's P.O.V~

"Please?"

"No"

"Pleeease"

"No."

"Please please please! With icing sugar on top!"

"Like I said guys. No."

"Please! It's Drake! We have to see him!" I begged Zayn.

"Guys remember. You're grounded" He said.

"Do you want my children to hear there moms boring story! No! They want to hear crazy wild times. Now please!" I begged.

"For the last time. No." Zayn said sternly.

"But-"

"End of discussion"

"But-"

"End of discussion" Zayn said through his teeth.

"You suck" I said. Me and Neil went up to my room.

"We have to see him!" I said.

"If we sneak out we'll get grounded for who knows how long" Neil said.

"I hate living with these guys." I said.

I heard the house phone ringing. Then someone coming up the stairs.

"Sky it's Jason." Zayn said. I got the phone from him.

"Hey Jason" I said.

"Sky! Guess what. We got you the part for the show" Jason said excitingly.

"Oh my god that's great!" I said.

"Yeah. But here's the thing. The amount of seasons the show has is unknown. And filming happens in America" he said.

"Why so far?" I asked.

"Because they felt L.A would be a better scene" he said.

"I'm sorry Jason. It's great that I actually got the part. But I don't think I can live that far from home" I said hopping he'd understand.

"Well, i'm sorry to hear that." He said. At least he understood. "The cast wanted to meet you in two weeks. Munro Chambers was going to be in it"

"Munro?" I whimpered. I love him. I let out a sigh. "You have no idea how bad I want to do this show. But if it means I might have to move to America I can't do it"

"Alright. I'll tell the producer. Remember, you have a modelling shoot tomorrow and an interview" he said.

"Alright. Bye. Maybe there's another show I can go for that's here in UK" I said.

"Don't worry. We'll find something" he said and hung up.

"What was that about moving to America?" Zayn asked.

"The show I wanted to be on. It's shooting in America. So I would have to temporarily live there. But I turned it down" I said.

"Oh. Well i'm sorry. I know how bad you wanted this show"

"I did! Munro was in it" I whined. "I guess there'll be other shows"

"Yeah. I'll be downstairs with the boys" Zayn said an left.

"Hey Neil. Do you think you can come with me to a modelling shoot and interview tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Sure. What about Moxie and Charlie?" He asked.

"Cover for me. I'm gonna quickly run down to Moxie's house and ask her" I said. He nodded.

I grabbed my long board and threw it out the window onto the snow below. I learned how to long board a while ago.