Chapter 39

I got a perfect idea thanks to @ilovewerewolves2525 Thank you so much! I'm gonna let that come in I think maybe next chapter a few chapters after that. Just wanted to say thanks again for your help! It also helped me figure out what Nate will do. :) that idea of yours is what I need to tie this story together at the end.

And now Chapter 39. Enjoy!

~IBelieveIn1D

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Nate's POV~

I finally found her. After all this time I have finally found Sky. This is how it all happened.

I was going to Miami to visit my uncle and spend some time with him. I was going to be staying for a while. So for the time I'm here, i'll be doing e-classes.

My uncle runs a tattoo parlour and I was there helping him out. I was in the back in storage.

And then when I was leaving the room I saw them. Zayn and Harry. Sky's 'dad' and 'uncle'.

They were there for a while and then this new singer Red came in. I'm actually a big fan!

She started getting a tattoo done and I wasn't paying attention to what her and the boys were saying. Up until Zayn said "Neil?" My eyes widened. Is Sky with him? "If your Neil... Then. Sky?" Zayn asked. My head popped out of the storage room but not far bough where they could see me.

"Hi..." She said shyly. No way! Sky is Red! Red is Sky!

I'm gonna get Sky back. No matter what it takes. And if it even means I'll have to harm my former friend Neil, I will do it.

I want her back.

And I always get what I want.

~Sky's POV~

-next day-

It was morning. Me and Neil were both pretty tired. We were just in our room. I was just walking around being random and weird like I am.

You know something. I'm surprise the boys didn't ground me. Either that or they forgot. I hope I didn't jinx that.

"Let's go do something crazy and wild!" I said.

"Like what?" Neil asked.

"I don't know" I said. "Grab the horse mask and put it on. I'm gonna ride you around town."

"That sounds so wrong!" Neil said laughing. I thought about it and started laughing. "You can do that one to" he said with a seductive smirk.

I rolled my eyes. "Calm yourself horny boy" I said laughing and pointing to his pants. "Is just thinking about it enough to make you like that?"

Neil came up and hugged me from behind. "Yup. And now you've got to fix it" he started to kiss down my neck.

I turned around to kiss him and wrapped my arms around his shoulder. His arms wrapped around my waist.

He brought me over to the be and laid me down, not breaking the kiss. We then broke it so we could slid off our shirts.

My hands tangled in his hair and his roamed my body.

We would've gotten further but then my door opened. There stood Louis and Zayn.

They were both sending daggers Neil's way. "Do we have any privacy? How'd you even know what my room number is?" I asked.

"We asked the lady at the front desk." Zayn said.

"But it's not under my name."

"We know you aren't that stupid. So you put it under your body guards name. We do that too" Louis said

"So what do you want? As you can see... We're kind of busy" I said.

"Put on a damn shirt" Zayn groaned.

"Fine fine" I said and me and Neil slid one on. "So what do you want?"

"We wanted to take you shopping to spend some time together" Louis said.

"I don't feel like shopping though." I groaned.

"Well you aren't staying here" Zayn said grabbing my arm.

"Hey! Let go! Why can't I stay?" I asked.

"Really...?"

"Oh yeah. But we are pretty careful okay. And i'm almost 17"

"Yeah. But still 16. Still way too young!" Zayn said. I rolled my eyes.

"I bet when you were a teen you've done it a bunch of times" I mumbled.

"What was that?" Zayn asked.

"Oh nothing" I said. "I don't wanna go out. I just wanna stay here." I groaned and plopped down onto my bed.

"Fine. remember for Ellen tomorrow you aren't supposed to know we're coming" Louis said.

"Yeah I know. Acting pays off" I said.

"We'll be back tomorrow with the others and Hunter." Zayn said.

"Wait! Guys you have to promise. My real identity stays between us and the boys. Some other people know but still. Tell no one." I said warningly.

"Sure no problem." Louis said and they left. "And hands to yourselfs!" He shouted. We both rolled our eyes.

"So where were we?" Neil asked smirking. I grinned and leaned in to kiss him.

~*~

Me and Neil were just taking a tour of New York. It was actually pretty nice here.

Thankfully, fans hadn't recognized us yet. But I'm surprised. How many people are there with blue hair and these tattoos. Oh well.

Mac wasn't with us. He went with Jason to some meeting or some shit. "Let's go get pizza!" I said.

"Okay" he said. We walked down the street until we finally found a pizza place.

I got a cheese pizza and Neil got a pepperoni. We sat at a table and ate or slices. "This pizzas pretty good" Neil said. I agreed. "So what are you performing on Ellen tomorrow."

"We Can't Stop (Miley Cyrus)" I said.

"That songs stuck in my head" Neil said.

"I know. Me too. That's why I want sing it" I said smiling. After our show we are back to Miami. The boys obviously won't be coming back with us because of their tour.

~Nate's POV~

'Red' AKA Sky is coming back to Miami in three days. That gives me enough time to plan this thing.

I called up one of the friends I have here for a favour. He owes me big time. This plan might be a little crazy, but it will work.