Chapter 10

~Sky's P.O.V~

-another month later-

My birthday was coming up soon! I can't believe in a few weeks I'll be 14! Time went by so fast!

Me and Nate were currently at the theatre. We were offered parts in a movie together. It was a movie called Troublemaker. It's about a bad boy and a good girl who hate each other end up falling for one another. Guess who got the leads. That's right. Me and Nate. (a.n I made this movie up on the spot.)

We were doing a interview right now about the movie.

"So word on the street is you two are an item" the lady, Sarah, asked.

"Yeah. We've been together for just over 2 months" he asked smiling.

"You guys are a cute couple. So how old are each of you"

"I'm 13 turning 14 and he's 14" I answered.

"So young and such talented actors. So what's it like dealing with hate, fans, fame?"

"Hate. I have Nate and my friends Michael, James, Neil(a.nif you don't remember them. They were in ch. 6), Moxie and Charlotte to help me cope with it. It doesn't get to me. The fans and fame, it still feels so weird you know. You feel like you're just gonna wake up one day and its all gonna be a dream"I said.

"Hate doesn't bother me. I mean, I just know their all jealous. It proves to you that if you have people jealous, you're pretty good. And the fans and fame. I guess the same thing Sky said. It feels so weird and like a dream" he said.

"So what are your biggest fears?" She asked.

"My biggest fear would have to be snakes. They scare the living hell out of me" Nate said laughing.

"Baby." I muttered laughing a bit. "You know what. If you have had to go through, everything that I have. You learn how to face your fears and get over them. I don't really know what I'm afraid of. But if anything, I would say my biggest fear is loosing a third family"

"A third time?" She asked.

"Um. Yeah. My parents were murdered in front of me and I was in an orphanage. I got adopted again and they left. All I have left is my friends boyfriend and his family." I said.

"Wow. Okay. So tell us about your parts in the movie" she said.

"I play Cindy. A sweet innocent goody goody. Have high grades. Honour role student. And 14 years old. Hates Zack"

"And I play Zack. The bad boy. The one that the parents warn the kids never to be like. Our two families have a disliking towards each other so we grew up learning to hate each other" he said.

"In a way. You can picture this as a modern day version of Romeo and Juliet. Our families hate each other with a burning passion. We are supposed to, but we go behind our parents back because we end up falling in love" I said. It was true.

"That's true. So did filming start?" She asked.

"No. Because I don't have a family to sign mine his parents had to sign it for me. They're like my guardians" I said. "Filming starts in late May. They don't want to mess with our school schedule too much"

"Yeah. And if all goes smoothly. It will only take about 2 months to film." Nate said.

"Well thank you so much for the interview" she said.

"No problem Sarah " Nate said. We hugged her good bye and went back to practicing our lines.

"Okay. Uh let's take it from page 105?" I asked.

"Sure" he said. We got into character then began.

"Cindy. You know, you can't lie. We both know we want to be together." He said. Perfect!

"Zack. I can't dis obey my parents. That's wrong. I just can't. I bet your parents would feel the same"

"So. Who gives a crap what our parents think!" He came closer to me and tilted my chin. "You know you want me as bad as I want you." He planted a kiss on my lips then left.

"Perfect!" I said excitingly.

"You really think so. I think I have to put more emotion" Nate said.

"I thought it was amazing." I said.

"You're my girlfriend. You're supposed to say stuff like that." He said chuckling.

"Fine. Don't believe me. I'll ask Candace what he thinks" I said. Candace is the manager of the theatre. She's kind and treats us like BFFs.

I brought her up to where me and Nate were. "Can you watch our performance and see if we're good?" I asked.

"Sure thing" she said. We got into character and began.

"Cindy. You know you can't lie. We both know we want to be together." He said.

"Zack. I can't disobey my parents. That's wrong. I just can't. And I bet your parents feel he same." I said.

"So. Who gives a crap what our parents think!" He came over and tilted my chin. "You know you want me as bad as I want you" then he kissed me.

"So how was it?" I asked.

"That was absolutely amazing!" She said clapping. "I'm so glad you guys got the leads. You have the connection!"

"Why thank you" I said in a posh accent taking a bow.

"The theatre gonna close soon guys. See you tomorrow?" She asked.

"Of course. Bye Candy" I said hugging her. We then left.