Chapter 27

~Sky's P.O.V~

It has now been exactly one month. Filming for Rise Of The Dead is starting soon. Next week to be exact.

Unfortunately, my new manager Jason feels it's best if I get pulled from school and take e-classes. He said going to school will only get in the way of my schedule.

He's never wrong. And he's gotten me far in the business. I've guest stared in shows on interviews. My fame grows each day. And I owe it all to him. Jason is actually a really nice guy.

In a way, he's similar to Louis. But he's serious when it comes to work. The thing I love most about him though. Is even though he is serious about work, he still try's to make it fun for me.

Neil was pretty sad when I told him I was leaving school. So were Moxie and Charlie.

Me and Nate still aren't talking to each other. Well, i'm not talking to him. He try's to talk to me with his 'i'm sorry' and 'I miss you'. I don't buy it.

Okay, that's a big lie. I do believe him. And I miss him and still love him. I'm just too scared I'll get hurt again. Also what the boys and Perrie would say.

But I should be able to make my own decisions. I'm turning 15 in like 3 weeks.

Okay Sky!

Make up your mind!

Do you want to be with Nate or not...?

I groaned in frustration and plopped down onto my bed. I buried my face into my pillow.

There was a knock on my door. But before I could answer it opened.

"Hey Sky. You okay?" I heard Perrie ask.

"Sky's not here right now. She's in pillow town" I said burying my face deeper in the pillow.

" what's wrong hun?" She asked sitting on the edge of my bed. I sat up and sat cross leg.

"I just feel so confused. I want to date Nate again. But at the same time I don't want to" I said.

"Just follow your heart. It's the best way to go." She said simply

"So you won't be mad if we dated again?" I asked confused.

She shook her head. "I'm not one to tell you who you can and can't date. If you love him, go for it" she said. I smiled but it quickly faded.

"But what if my heart is saying two different things. Part of me is saying don't. But the other part is telling me I love him and we should date." I said.

"Well, what do you think is right?" He asked.

"I don't know" I said throwing my arms up in frustration. "I feel so confused and scared that i'll make the wrong choice. You choose"

"Like I said. I don't tell you who you can and can't date. Just, think about it for a couple days." She said and got up to leave my room.

Perrie's lucky. She has a guy who she knows loves her and she loves him. Now they're having a baby together and he's by her side and hasn't hurt her.

I have no time to think for the next couple days. I have to practice my script and this is adding on so much more.

I just need to clear my head. I just have to focus on the movie. I'll stop thinking about Nate for a bit.

But I can't. I just need to talk to him.

I got up from my bed and went down the stairs. I was about to walk out the door when Liam called me. I mentally groaned.

"What Liam?" I asked.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Just going out" I said.

"You know you always have to tell us where your going" he said.

"I...um.. I'm going down to Moxie's house" I lied.

"Okay. Don't stay to long" he said. He actually bought it.

I left the house and went over to Nate's. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

It was Mrs. Grant. "Hey Mrs. G" I said and hugged her.

"Sky! I haven't seen you in so long. How are you feeling. Again, I just want to apologize about Nate" she said hugging me back.

"He's actually why I'm here. I wanted to talk to him" I said.

"Course. He's upstairs in his room" she said. I nodded and went inside.

I went upstairs to Nate's room. The place where so many memories happened. I knocked on the door.

A sleepy and shirtless Nate opened the door. When e saw my his face lit up.

"Sky! I am so so so so sorry" he said an gave me a hug.

I hugged him back. "I forgive you" I whispered. He released the hug and looked me in the eye, checking to see if I was lying.

"Y-you really forgive me?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. I missed you. And... I never did stop loving you" I said truthfully.

A smile appeared on his lips an he leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back. There were a bunch of butterflies in my stomach.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I accepted. His arms wrapped around my waist and mine wrapped around his neck.

I don't want this to end, but it has to.

I pulled away and smiled at him. He returned the smile. "Will you be mine again. And this time, I promise I won't hurt you" he said.

I gave him a soft and passionate yet short kiss. "Does that answer your question" I said smiling up at him.

He gave me a big hug. "But you know we are gonna have to tell the boys" I said.

"They don't know you're here?" He asked

"Nope. They'd be mad. They think I'm at moxie's" I said. He nodded.

"We should tell them sooner than later. I don't want them mad at you." He said.

"Do you want to tell then today? Or later this week?" I asked.

"Let's tell them now and get it over with" he said. I nodded.

He went inside his room or a second and came back out with a shirt. Oh. He meant NOW now.

We went down the stairs and told his family the news. They were happy for us.

Then we walked over to my house.

"Guys! You home?" I shouted as we entered the house.

"Yeah! In the living room" I heard I think Harry say. Me and Nate walked into the living, hand in hand, room and the boys stopped what they were doing to stare at us.

"What's he doing here?" Zayn asked, you can see the anger in his eyes.

"We're family. So as family you want me to be happy right?" I asked. They nodded. "And no matter what happens, we'll always love each other and work through it?"

They looked at me confused then nodded.

"Omg!" Louis shouted

"What?" I asked.

"You're pregnant!?"

"What?! No!" I said. He sighed in relief. "do you really think i'm that stupid?"

"Well you-"

"Don't answer that" I said interrupting him. "What i'm trying to say is. Me and Nate are back together."

They didn't like that idea too much. "Come on guys. It's my decision. Not yours. Do you really want to be what comes In between me and my happiness?"

They all sighed. "I guess not." Zayn mumbled. I smiled.

"Just so you know Nate. If you hurt her again i'll kill you" he said glaring at Nate.

"Don't worry. I promise. I'll never hurt her again" he said and pecked my lips.