Chapter 8

~Sky'a P.O.V~

His lips brushed across mine before he crashed his onto mine. They fit so perfectly together.

I can't believe I was actually having my first kiss.

We pulled apart, I was still in shock.

"I-i'm really sorry. I just wanted to-"

I didn't let him finish talking. I smashed my lips back onto his.

"So I guess this means you liked the kiss?" He asked smirking. I smiled and blushed a little. "Will you be my girlfriend, Sky?"

Now I was blushing even more. "Of course I will. I really like you" I said smiling.

I heard the doorbell ring from inside the house. Pizzas here.

~*~

"Okay okay. So did you really do that to a student?" Nate asked laughing with a mouth full of pizza.

"Yeah. I almost got kicked out. This is why I learn to control Dark Sky" I said laughing at the moment.

"I want to see the other you" he said

"Okay, but I'm not responsible for your injuries" I said laughing. "Now what's the worse thing you've ever done. Besides the school fire thing"

"I beat up a teacher" he said.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Because. He gave me a C on something I worked weeks on. I deserved a B at least. Than he starts ranting on about some shit and I punched him a couple times" he said. Now I was laughing.

"So... You beat up a teacher because of a bad grade" I said laughing.

"Yeah. My parents are strict about grades. I need at least a B in everything" he said. I was still laughing.

"Oh hey! You wanna make a YouTube video! It will be fun!" I said

"Sure, what about?" He asked.

"You can rap. Let's do The Way by Ariana Grande and Mac Miller." I said. He nodded.

I got my phone a stand and we went to the back yard.

I propped my phone up on the stand then hit record.

(S- Sky N- Nate)

N- i'm think bout you ever second every hour doing singing in the shower picking petals of a flower like. Does she love me does she love me not. I ain't a player I just-

S- you give me that kind of something. Want it all the time need it everyday. On a scale of 1-10 i'm at a hundred. Cannot get enough I can't stay away. If you want it I got it I got it everyday. You can get whatever you need from me. Stay by your side I'll never leave ya. I ain't going away cause you're a keeper.

So don't you worry. Baby you've got me.

I've got a bad boy in just a minute. You got my heart don't know how you did it. And I don't care who sees it babe. I don't wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me.

I love the way. I love the way. Baby I love the way. The way, the way you love me.

(Skipping parts)

N- I make you feel so fine, make you feel so fine. I hope you hit me on my celly when I sneak in your mind. You're a princess to the public but a freak when it's time. Said your bed be felling lonely so your sleepin' in mine.

Come here, watch a movie with me, "American Beauty" or "Bruce Almighty" that's groovy, Just come and move closer to me I got some feelings for you,

I'm not gonna get bored of

But baby you're an adventure. So let me come and explore you.

S- so don't you worry. Baby you've got me. I've got a bad boy in just a minute. You got my heart don't know how you did it. And I don't care who sees it babe. I don't wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me. I love the way. I love the way. Baby I love the way. The way, the way you love me.

When the song came to an end we ended it with us kissing. We turned off the camera then went inside.

We plopped down on the couch and watched TV. "So where are we going tomorrow?" I asked.

"It's still a surprise. That reminds me. I'll be right back. I'm gonna go get a couple clothes and stuff and come back" he said. I nodded then he left.

-next day-

"Sky wake up! We leave in an hour!" I felt someone shaking me. I thought it was the boys at first. But then remembered, they left.

I felt a tear slid down my cheek but quickly wiped it away. I peeled my eyes open to see Nate standing above me. "Morning sleeping beauty. Get ready. Our date starts in an hour" he said winking.

He left my room. I got out of bed and went to take a shower. I washed my hair and body with my favourite shampoo and body wash.

When I got out I brushed my teeth then plugged in my blow dryer and flat iron. I dried my hair then straightened it which took about 15 minutes. My hair is way too curly. But I like it like this. I really wanna dye it. But I won't because I don't want them mad.

I then got dressed. Technically it' still summer. And the weather is REALLY nice today. I put on a dark jeans short shorts and a purple tank top.

I just remembered he told me to walk with extra clothes. I got a bag and put in a pair of light blue jeans shorts and a white tank top.

I slid on my blue toms. Grabbed my bag and phone and went downstairs.

I saw Nate sitting at the breakfast bar. "Morning" I said as I planted a kiss on his lips.

"I think you mean afternoon." He said smirking. I looked at the time, and indeed it was. Wow. "Also, make sure you don't eat too much. It won't end well if you do"

I nodded. I pulled out a bowl and made some cereal.

After I ate I called out to Nate. "Nate! You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go" he said. We began walking down the street.

I haven't talked to the boys since they left. I want to call them, but I feel like I'll be a bother. Oh my god what if that's why they left all of a sudden. Where they just trying to get away from me.

My mood suddenly went from happiness, to sadness, to anger.

How can they just leave like that! With out even a proper goodbye! They could've have called the school and ask them to tell me or something. Instead they pack up and leave with just a note!

You know what. I'm not gonna let them ruin my mood. I'm not gonna call. I'll just wait until they call to hear what they have to say.

'How much further do we have to walk?" I asked. We have been walking for about 15 minutes.

"Don't worry lazy bum. We're here" he said. We came to a stop in front of an amusement park! This is gonna be fun!