Chapter 20

~Sky's P.O.V~

I laid in bed for a majority of the day. I was still thinking about last night before I went to bed. Maybe Nate is a bad influence on me. Maybe Zayn is right.

I'm so confused. I don't know what To do. Should I break up with him. I don't want to though. I love him so much. But he changed me.

The boys kept trying to get me out of my room, but I just laid thinking. Nate and his family left or Italy last night. They probably got there sometime this morning. Worst timing ever, he leaves the moment I start having doubts.

God, this is so complicated. I need some girl advice. It was a weekend. So I'll call Moxie and Charlie over. Also Perrie, she might be able to help.

I grabbed my phone from my night stand. I unlocked it. I scrolled through my contacts an sent a message to each one of the girls.

To: Charlie Brown 😝

Can you come over today? I really need some help. I'm gonna ask moxie too.

To: Foxy Moxie😘

9-1-1. I really need help. Can you please come over today? I'm gonna ask Charlie too.

Moxie and Charlie haven't meet Perrie yet. They'll meet her today if they can come.

To: Perrie the Platypus 😏

Boy trouble. Can you come please? I really need help

All of them replied with 'yeahs' and 'okays' and also asked me what's wrong. I just told them I'll tell them when they get here.

Perrie was the first one over. She came into my room and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Are you alright? What did Nate do?" She asked.

Moxie and Charlie came in next. "Moxie Charlie, this is I guess my mom. Perrie" I said smiling.

"You're Perrie Edwards!" Moxie said excitingly. Did I forget to mention she's a big little Mix fan.

"Perrie, these are my two best girlfriends Moxie and Charlotte. But she's mostly known as Charlie" I said.

They did their introductions and closed my bedroom door. They all sat on the edge of my bed.

"Okay. What's wrong?" Moxie asked.

"I need some really good advice" I said. "You know how Zayn is always telling me what a bad influence Nate is on me?"

They all nodded.

"I never believed it until last night. I mean think about it. I would never go behind families back. Never lie. Never do anything without permission. Never swear or be disrespectful. And now i'm doing all that. Plus I had sex even though I said I'd wait till i'm older" I said.

"So.. What are you saying?" Charlie asked.

"Do you think I should break up with him?" I asked.

"But you guys are so cute!" Moxie screamed.

"But he did change her. Who wants a guy that would only change them for the worse." Charlie said.

"Guys. Telling her different opinions won't help. Here's what she really should do" Perrie said.

We all looked at her expectantly.

"You love him. He loves you. He probably didn't mean to influence you. He probably didn't even realize. You just be yourself with him. No need to break up with him unless he hurt you." She said.

"So just stop being influenced" I asked.

"Exactly" she said.

"But wouldn't that be hard. She spends a lot of time with him" Moxie said.