Chapter 23

~Sky's P.O.V~

Neil me and Moxie were playing twister. Charlie was being too lazy and said she wanted to be spinner.

"Right foot yellow" she said. I tried my best to put my right foot over Neil's to land on yellow. We looked like a pretzel.

Unfortunately my hand slipped and all of us toppled over. We all groaned in pain. Especially since Neil was on the top so he was crushing us.

"Neil.. Get your fat ass off!" I said.

"Not until you say it nicer" he said still on us.

"Fine. Neil. PLEASE get your fat ass off. Do you want kids in the future" Moxie threatened. Neil jumped off and we all laughed.

"Let's play truth or dare" Charlie said with an evil glint in her eyes.

"Okay!" We all said.

We gathered into a circle. "Me first! Sky truth or dare?" Moxie asked.

"Uh... Dare?" I said but it sounded more like a question.

"I dare you to get your suitcase go to Zayn's room and tell him how you're running away to join the circus" she said.

"Pfft, easy!" I said. I got up and we all went to my room. I got my suitcase and strolled down the hall to Zayn's room. The others kept a pretty good distance behind to watch.

I knocked on his door and waited. He opened it and took a look at me then the suitcase with a quizzical look.

"Um... What's with the suticase?" He asked.

"Dad... I'm leaving. I have a dream that I want to live! And I can't do that here" I said. I wanted to burst out laughing.

"And what would that dream be?" He asked seriously.

"I want to be a Carney! I've always wanted to join the cricus!" I said smiling. His eyes looked like they could pop out of his head.

"What about your acting career? You want to throw away everything you've worked so hard for to join the circus?!" He asked shocked.

I heard everyone laughing from behind me which caused me to laugh as well. "I'm sorry... It was a dare" I said laughing.

He glared at me but you could tell he wanted to laugh.

"Okay. We'll be downstairs" I said and we all went back down. "Neil truth or dare?"

"Truth" he said. This kids a wimp.

"Name one girl in the school that's in our grade that you have had a crush on our that you currently like" I said smirking. His face flushed. "Is it someone in the circle"

He blushed even more. "At least whisper it to me" I said he shook his head.

This shall be interesting...

"Who do you like?!" Charlie and Moxie asked at the same time.

"Um.. Moxie. Truth or Dare?" Neil asked avoiding their question. We glared at him.

"Dare" she said.

"Run around the block in shorts shouting "I LIKE BIG BUTS AND I CANNOT LIE! THEM OTHER BROTHERS CAN'T DENY!"" Neil said we all started laughing but Moxie.

"Do you know how cold it is?! Plus it's almost night fall!" She said.

Neil just shrugged.

"Fine. I'm borrows a pair of your shorts S" she said and I nodded.

Not long after she came back down in shorts. We had to follow her to make sure she did it.

We walked out side into the cool fall air. She started skipping around. No one told her to do that. That's just Moxie being Moxie.