Chapter 19

i'm so glad people actually like this fanfic! Okay,i'm planning on ending it soon. Not sure how many more chapters are left. Depends on when my mind is completely blank.

Thanks for reading

~IBelieveIn1D

//////||||||\\\\\\||||||//////||||||\\\\\\||||

~Sky's P.O.V~

I was now out of the hospital. Sadly I can't go to Italy no more! This plan would've totally worked!

The doctor said it's best if I stay inactive. I feel like I'm letting down the cheer squad. I was looking forward to it. But I choose Charlie as co- Cheer captain. So she's gonna take over for me until I'm better.

All I had was my phone TV and laptop. Zayn decided to give it back. He finally understood what I was going through. So now I'm allowed to see Nate again! We couldn't be happier!

And about my Uncle. He's doing much better! Well, by better I mean he's not dead. Just in a coma. He's not expected to wake up for another couple months.

On the bright side, I can miss school. Down side, I still get the homework assignments!

I was sitting on the couch with Perrie watching Phineas and Ferb. I chose this show because. I like Perrie. And I like Perry, the platypus. I know, i'm weird.

I had vanilla ice cream with some caramel running down it. It tasted amazing! I love it!

"I hate being at home all day. I want to go out. Go to the mall!" I whined.

"The doctor said you can't be to active at the moment. To much activity can overwhelm your heart again" she said.

"But look at this flab" I said poking my stomach. "I haven't done anything active in ages"

"I guess we can go on the trampoline" she said.

"Yay!" I said and ran into the back yard. Perrie came out after me and I was already on it.

I was doing a bunch of flips and stuff on it. "Mind if I join?" I heard a male voice ask. I saw Nate watching me from over the fence.

"You creeper. How long were you watching me? And how come you're not at school?" I asked.

"For about 5 minutes. And I don't want to. You're not there and I'll be lonely." He said. I just rolled my eyes. He climbed over the fence that separates our backyards. "Hey Perrie"

"Hey Nate!" She said back. Nate came on the trampoline and we started bouncing around together. I did a flip and landed on my back. Then Nate landed on his.

"So I was thinking me and you can go out tonight. On a date. Something simple like ice skating?" He asked.

"Yeah sounds pretty fun. Hold on" I said. "Perrie!" I shouted out to her.

"What?" She asked.

"I'm going out with Nate tonight" I said.

"You have to tell your dad to. Cause one of us have to chaperon" she said. That was the downside To seeing Nate. They didn't trust us when we said 'sex was a one time thing'. Which it really is! Hormones are crazy mofos (

Now I can't go out with him alone. But hey. Better then not seeing him at all. Take what you can get.

"Okay fine. I'll wait till the boys get back" I said. Nate is also fine with he arrangement. He said its okay since 1, we are telling the truth and 2, we can see each other.

~*~

Hours later Nate went home and me and Perrie are back on the couch watching TV. The door flies open and. 4 boys stumble in with Liam who is walking perfectly fine.