Chapter 49

~Sky's POV~

-2 weeks later-

The boys were coming back today. The two weeks with Ellie were fun. We went to movies. Made prank videos. And yes.

I got another tattoo.

I think she's right. I have an addiction. My new tattoo is of two doves and its on the upper left corner of my back.

We were waiting for the boys, Perrie and Hunter to come. Just sitting on the couch watching Big Bang Theory.

They were dropping their stuff back at their place and coming over to Ellie's with Neil.

Sadly, me and Neil can't live on our own anymore. So we have to move back in with them. We will have no privacy what so ever at all.

I was pulled out from my thoughts when the doorbell rang. I got up and went to open it. There was the boys with Perrie and Hunter. I smiled widely at them.

The first one over was Neil. I jumped up and wrapped my arms and legs around him. "I missed you so much" he said.

"I missed you too" I said and planted a kiss on his lips. He gently put me down and the boys came over and hugged me. "Guys... Need... Air" I choked out.

They all broke away except for Zayn. "I'm so glad your memory is back" he said still hugging tightly.

I hugged back. "Me too." Then he released and Perrie came over with Hunter. He wrapped his little arms around my legs and I bent down to pick him up. He's just so cute!

Then Perrie came over and hugged me. "I missed you Sky" she said.

"I missed you too" I said hugging her back. I went back into the living room with them and saw Lou and Ellie making out. I scrunched up my nose. "Get a room" I said causing them to break a part.

I laughed. "So Sky. Anything new with you?" Harry asked.

"No. Not at all actually. Well, except the fact I have officially graduated high school. I got all my credits I need from the online courses so I'm done!" I said smiling.

"Before we go home let's all go out and do something!" Liam said.

"Let's go to Nandos!" Niall said.

"No! I don't want Nandos. Let's go paint balling! Nandos later" I said.

"Sounds like fun" Louis said.

"Me and Sky are on a team for sure!" Neil said grabbing my arm. "Seriously she is amazing at paint ball."

"I'm with Sky!" Harry shouted going beside me.

"We have our team. 3 against 4" I said. Perrie would sadly have to sit out because she needs to watch Hunter. "Loosing team has to pay for Nandos"

"Okay. It's on! But Louis is pretty good to." Niall said.

"Louis why didn't you join us. Having two great paint ball players on a team would guarantee a win. But now, I must shoot you" I said.

"Good luck with that" he said smirking.

"Now let's go! Before the field becomes crowded or something!" Liam said. We all went into the car.

"I wanna drive! I wanna drive!" I said.

"No!" They all said. "You'll kill us all" Neil said.

"Pfft. I have my license" I said sticking out my tongue.

"Just let Liam drive" Ellie said. I rolled my eyes. I ended up having to sit on Neil's lap.

I saw his face flush red. I was confused and then... Oh my god. "Woah!" I said.

Everyone but Neil looked at me and looked at me confused. I started laughing. "Neil! What the hell man!" I said laughing.

"I'm a guy. And a hot girl is sitting on me. What do you expect to happen?" He whispered into my ear. I think Niall heard because he burst out laughing. "Niall the same thing would happen to you and you know it"

The other boys were still looking confused along with Ellie and Perrie. "What are you guys talking about?" Zayn asked.

Me Niall and Neil looked at each other before laughing. "Don't say it!" He said.

"Neil. Majority of these people are guys and El and Perrie knows what it is" Niall said.

"But there'a a kid in here!" Neil said.

"But he doesn't know what it means" Niall said smirking.

"NEIL HAS A BONER!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Niall started laughing.

"I hate you all" Neil said. Harry started dying. Louis broke out laughing after him. Ellie and Perrie could've fallen out of their seats. And the others were trying hard not to laugh. "You are fixing this later" he whispered in my ear.

"After you give me the piercing" I said smiling. We pulled up at the paint ball field. It was pretty empty. Not many people.

There are about 3 different fields you can choose. We rented out one entire field for ourselves and got our guns, amo, and vests&helmets.

"Okay, only hitting on the vest or helmet. Anywhere else wouldn't count." Neil said.

"That's basically the only rule. So, let's start" I said. We heard the horn and ran with our teams in different directions.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Oh my god! I got my 10 000th read😱! I actually have more than that! I love all of you so much! I honestly can't believe this right now! ☺☺☺

You guys are seriously so awesome! 😏. Have a cookie :)🍪