Chapter 30

Summer vaca started!

Good thing too. I really need the break from school. I feel like I would have gone insane!

So now here's chapter 30 as a way to celebrate!

//////||||||\\\\\\||||||//////||||||\\\\

~Sky's P.O.V~

We got to the hospital and the boys had to wait in the obvious place. The waiting room.

The doctor had to clean my cut first and then began on my stitches. "So how did this happen?" He asked.

If I say the truth there is a high chance that I'll get taken away because the boys are too irresponsible.

"I was getting some scissors and me being clumsy tripped and it stabbed my arm" I lied. I really didn't feel like getting the boys in trouble.

"I see" said the doctor. I have no clue if he bought it or not.

He finished up with the stitches and told me to come back in two weeks. I had to get them removed my then.

I left the hospital room and went to the boys. "Again. I am so sorry Sky" Harry said to me.

"It's alright. It didn't even hurt that bad" I said shrugging.

"I will never understand this girl" Neil said. We then all went home.

"So where are Perrie El and Dani?" I asked.

"They all went shopping" Liam said.

"Wow. Remind me to thank them for waking and inviting me" I said sarcastically.

"They tried waking you. You just wouldn't budge" Harry said laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"So what would we do for the rest of the day?" I asked.

"SNOWBALL FIGHT!" Louis shouted. I flinched at his loudness.

"Sounds fun. I can kick all ya'll asses" I said smirking.

"Fine. Us six against you" Niall said.

"Okay. Fine" I said. I maybe acting like I could win this. But really. I'm so screwed.

We got back to the house and went inside. I put on my winter jacket, scarf, gloves and beenie. I went back outside and saw all the boys.

Fuck.

I'm

So

Screwed.

"Start!" Louis said and I ran and ducked down behind a fence. I got a snowball and chucked it randomly. It actually hit Liam. 5 more to go!

I ran and they began to chuck snowballs at me. But I surprisingly missed them because I was running so fast

I quickly ducked down and picked up a heap of snow. I packed it into a snowball and continued running while doing so.

I turned around to quickly throw it and it hit Harry square in the face. I started laughing.

I almost got hit by neil, but ducked down on time. I made a snowball and threw it at him. He dodged it. Shit.

I ended up back by the fence. I started pelting snowballs and I hit Louis. But then got attacked from behind. I felt the coldness from the snowball run down my back.

I screamed at the cold feeling.

"You lose!" Neil and Zayn said.

"Whatever. It wasn't fair. Six against one! Seriously." I said.

They laughed along with the other guys.

"I want hot chocolate!" Niall said.

"Me too!" I said.

We all went inside and made hot chocolate. After cleaning up the trail of snow because Liam kept nagging about it.

I felt the hot liquid run down my throat. That sounds so wrong. I started laughing out loud and everyone stared at me like I was crazy.

"I was just thinking of something funny" I said. I was still laughing a bit. But not as much.

"What was it?" Zayn asked.

"It was very dirty. So I'd rather not say it in front of you guys" I said.

"You won't tell me?" Neil asked faking hurt. I leaned over and whispered it to him. He started laughing. "I don't feel like drinking this no more. Thanks for running it for me" Neil said laughing as well.

"What. What did you do to the hot chocolate?" Louis asked.

"Nothing. I just thought something funny." I said. Louis looked at me suspiciously before shrugging and taking another sip.

"Why won't you tell us? How dirty is it?" Harry asked.

"Harry, take a sip of your hot chocolate" I said. He did as I said.

"What does it feel like?" I asked.

"It feels warm running down my throat" he said confused. I looked at him intensely until he finally got it. "Ohh! You dirty girl!" He said chuckling. The other boys started laughing.

"Now I'm gonna think of that every time I drink something warm" Liam said disturbed.

I smiled still chuckling a bit. "Oh Sky Neil. Me and the lads are going to be gone for a couple days. We have a few signings around UK. Will you be okay?" Asked Zayn.

"Of course. You can trust us" I said smiling.

He nodded. "We should start packing lads" Liam said. "This time we promise we'll call or text you everyday to check up in you" I nodded.

I saw the boys go upstairs to pack. Me and Neil went to go sit on the couch. We turned on the TV to Family Guy.

It was the episode where Peter went off in search of his real dad to Ireland. I love this episode!

"So what can we do in those couple days?" Neil asked pondering.

"I don't know. But Perrie lives here now. So it'll be hard to get away with anything." I said.

"Let's go skin dipping!" Neil said with a smile. I hit him with a pillow.

"You are a perv" I said.

"What. It's actually very relaxing" he said.

He was right. It actually really was. I've done it before. Only there weren' boys. Just a couple girls from the orphanage.

"Fine. But after the boys leave and when we're home alone. Cause no one would approve for obvious reason" I said. He smiled.

"Okay guys. The bus is here. We're leaving. Call if there are any problems" Zayn said. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

All the other boys hugged me and kissed my forehead and said bye to Neil.

I pulled out my phone. I dialled Perrie's number.

"Hey Sky. The boys leave already?" She asked.

"Yup. What time are you and the girls getting in?" I asked.

"Oh..i'm so sorry. I was going to spend the night at El's with Dani" she said. I smiled.

"Okay. See you tomorrow then. Bye" I said and hung up. "She won't be back until tomorrow. Wanna go now?" I asked.

He nodded. I went first. He covered his eyes and. I took off my clothes and went in the indoor pool.

I then covered my eyes and Neil came in. "You know you we didn't have to cover our eyes. I can see you through the water" he said.

I looked and the water was very clear. You can see everything right through it. "Whatever you perv" I said and stuck my tongue out at him.

He laughed and started to swim around.

"Sky?" He said.

"Yeah?" I asked swimming closer to him.

"I think I... I think I love you" he said. I don't know what to say. Do I love him? I don't want to say yes and end up hurting him. But I don't want to say no.

I think i do. I don't know. "Neil I. I honestly don't know what to say. I think I love you too. But I just don't know if what I'm feeling is real." I said.

He came closer to me so our faces were inches apart. His body was pressed up against mine, so you can probably tell how awkward this might be. But at the same time I enjoyed it.

His eyes flicked between my lips and eyes. He then leaned in and I leaned in to. Our lips connected and instant sparks were sent through my body. We started to make out.

His tongue slid across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I accepted. My hands tangled in his hair and his arms were around my waist. We then pulled apart gasping for air.

I think I do love Neil. I smile appeared on my face.

I actually fell in love with my best friend. That's only happened once, with Nate. I hope this might work out unlike mine and his.