Chapter 54

~Sky's POV~

-5 years later-

"Now Sky are you sure about this? The cars out back I can sneak you out" Dad, aka Zayn, said.

"Dad it's okay. I love him and he loves me" I said. Today was the big day. Neil purposed about 6 months ago. And we put a lot of time and effort into preparing this wedding.

Of course my maid of honour was Mum, aka Perrie. And the brides maids were Dani, Ellie, Moxie and Charlie.

The music began to play and Zayn led me down the aisle. I feel bad that Neil doesn't have any family that could come. But he does have a lot of friends here to support him.

Zayn was more nervous than me. I guess it's the fact his daughter is getting married. Even though I am 21 now, He still treats me like his little girl. I guess I'll always will be in his eyes.

I reached the alter and held Neil's hands. Since my wedding is being broadcasted all over the world we have to use my name Michelle. Yes I still kept up with that name, it was legally changed years ago.

I'm still pretty famous. I act and sing its really fun! We said all our vows (a.n I don't remember how it goes) and then leaned in for the kiss. Tears of joy were streaming down my face.

This was the best day of my life!

~Third Person's POV~

Sky became very successful in life. Won many awards, toured the world several times.

She was always there for her family. No matter what happened, her, the boys and their now wives stuck together.

After all the years of her and the boys being together. She never regretted being adopted by them. She loves them with all her heart.

Her and Neil lived happily together. And became the parents of two beautiful twins. One boy and one girl. Anna and Thomson. Tommy for short. Can you guess who named the boy? Obviously Louis the Tommo Tomlinson.

And as for Nate... He got arrested for breaking the restraining order a few months after it was applied. He was ended up with a sentence of 10 years. The only reason it was that long is because he tried to beat the crap out of Neil for Dating Sky. But Neil ended up beating him. Neil wasn't charged because it was self defence.

So that was the story all about how Sky's life got flipped turned upside down. And she did take a minute to just sit right there, and tell you how she did become a world famous millionaire.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I saw the chance to add Fresh Prince of Belair in there. I had to take that chance! Lmao 😂

So guys. That was the end of this fanfic! I just want to say, it was amazing writing for you guys again. And I'm so glad you all enjoyed it. It makes me happy that you loved reading it.

I'll still be writing other fanfics. And hopefully, you'll like them as much as this one.

I have other fanfics you can read. The ones with the check marks are complete.

•Bad Boy Love☑ (Zayn)

•Rebel Payne☑ (Louis)

•Can I Change? (sequel to rebel Payne) (Louis)

•Broken Promises (Harry)

More fanfics on the way!

So thank you all for reading. I hope you all had a great time reading it!

COMMENT

VOTE

~IBelieveIn1D :)