Chapter 7

~louis' P.O.V~

I watched as Sky went up to bed. I then went to take a seat next to Zayn.

"Is she good?" He asked.

"Yeah she's amazing. But her doing the bars scares me" I said.

"I wish I was there. And why?" He asked

"One wrong move and she breaks her neck. She's good, but she almost missed the landing twice" I said.

"Well I can't stop her from doing something she loves. She's been doing this since she was small. I'm sure she'd be able to handle it" he said.

He had a point. "I'm tired too. I'm gonna crash here. Night" I said and went to the guest room.

~Sky's P.O.V~

I ended up waking up really early. Or maybe late... Hmmm..

When I woke up it was 3:14. Omg! It's like that movie Devil's Hour! It's a movie when your house opens up a gateway to hell at exactly 3:14. (I don't remember if that's the name of it or not. But there is a movie like this) I like that movie.

I decided to go on Omegle. I know. You're probably thinking "you are 13 and going on a site like that?!". I actually find it hilarious. I meet a lot of people on this. I don't consider them friends because they're strangers. But they are nice to talk to for about 15 minutes or until they do something very dirty.

I clicked the find new friend button. I have to keep disconnecting people. The first few people you see are always naked guys. Gross. Not ready for that!

This site is weird, but when you're bored enough.

This is even more boring than when I'm not on. I closed the window and opened up a new one.

Hmm.

What should I go on. I made a lot of money over the summer. Now I have my own credit card. Maybe Internet shopping? Why not.

I spent almost half the time I was awake doing Internet shopping. I bought a tony hawk signed skateboard for £200. A pair of Italian boots or £120. A few pair of TOMS for £10 each, good deal.

I bought a couple bracelets and a new phone case too. In total it was around £400 on my credit bill. That's not too bad with how much money I've made.

That reminds me, I need to look for a permanent job. I got a temporary job at the cinema. I can maybe get a job at HMV. Depending on the age you have to be.

I have months before I pick a job, so I shouldn't stress about it now.

I typed in my credit card number and it said my items will be delivered in one week.

I checked the time again. 5:00 am. Was I really on the computer for 2 hours. I might as well start getting ready.

I turned off my MacBook and went to shower. Since I have time I took a 30 minute shower. One of the longest showers I have ever taken.

I hopped out and plugged in my blow dryer. I blow dried my hair then went to get ready.

I put on some ripped light blue skinny jeans and a t-Shirt that says 'F❤REVER YOUNG'. Written on it.

Oh right! Cheer! I grabbed my duffle bag and put in my black spandex shorts a blue t-shirt.

I grabbed my bag and phone an went downstairs. I still have a lot of time. It's 6:45. I have at least on hour.

I decided to make a big breakfast. Pancakes eggs and bacon!

After I finished making it I ate then cleaned up.