Chapter 32

~Sky's P.O.V~

We pulled up in front of Marcus' house. The music was blasting. We stepped out of the car and went inside.

"Sky! Glad you can make it!" Marcus said.

"Me too. This is awesome!" I said over the music.

"Drinks and snacks are over there." He said gesturing the table. "But be careful of the drink because one of the bowls is spiked"

I just shrugged. "Oh well. I wanna live in the moment" I said. I dragged Neil over to the table. "Drinking contest?" I asked him.

"Can't. I have to drive home remember" he said.

"Fine" I said. I filled the cup and chugged it down. What ever it was burned my throat. But it tasted good.

I started to drink a few more cups. Then I ended up dancing with Neil. Then some guys made a circle and we had a drinking contest.

I ended up winning from chugging down a gallon of beer.

By the end of the night I was wasted.

~Zayn's P.O.V~

I went up to Sky's room to check on her and Neil. They haven't came down at all and the room was silent.

I knocked on the door, but there was no answer. I kept knocking but got nothing. Worried, I kicked down the door. It was empty and her window was open.

She didn't.

I went to her window and looked outside. My car was gone.

She did.

I don't know where this party is. But I'll deal with her in the morning.

-next morning-

~Sky's P.O.V~

I woke up on a bed lying next to Neil. It wasn't my bed though.

My head was pounding. And I felt sick. What the hell happened last night.

Then all the memories came back. Party, drinking, dancing. And me and Neil... We. Oh god.

I shook him awake. "What?" He groaned.

"Wake up. Did we really. Do it last night?" I asked.

"Mhm" he groaned. What sucks is I don't remember how it went.

"Can we go home now. My head kills" I said.

"Ugh. Fine" he said. We got up and got dressed. I looked in the mirror and I looked like shit. My hair was all crazy, I reeked of alcohol and my make up was smudged. What ever. I'm to lazy to fix it.

We went down stairs and saw a bunch of bodies passed out on Marcus' floor. Including Marcus.

We left the house and went to the car. We got in and Neil drove us back home. I still feel so sick. I'm gonna barf any second.

We pulled up in front of the house. We opened the door only to be greeted by the boys, who did not look to happy.

"I thought I told you that you can't go to that party!" Zayn shouted.

"Shhhhh!" I said holding my head.

"You were drinking?!" He shouted.

I groaned. I feel like a zombie. Suddenly all the fluids from last night were coming up.

i rushed into the bathroom and emptied my stomach. Neil crouched down beside me an pushed my hair aside while rubbing my back.

I grabbed a random hair elastic I found on the sink and put my hair in a ponytail.

"And what the hell is that?!" Zayn shouted pointing to my neck.

"Oww. My head kills. Please. Some quiet" I said holding my head.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer. "Is that a hickey?" He asked. Crap. Should've left my hair down. I forgot.

I was too tired and my head hurt to much to have this conversation. I shoved past Zayn and went upstairs. I heard his footsteps and yelling from behind me.

"Sky! What has gotten in to you? The Sky I know never does any of this crap-"

"You don't know that real me Zayn! You never knew the real me! You only know what you've been told or what I told you! Not the whole god damn story!" I shouted at him ignoring the thumping pain in my head.

"Then who was the Sky I have been seeing all this time. The good girl. The innocent one. Who was that?!" He shouted.

"That's me Zayn. I just want to have some fun while I'm young. You did too at one point. I don't see what the big deal is!"

"The deal is that you are too young!" He shouted back at me. I'm surprised the boys aren't up.

"That's just it! You say I'm a kid and treat me like one! But then you expect me to act like an adult!? Well, isn't drink till we're drunk what adults do? Because you guys do it a lot. I honestly want to know how the hell you'll be able to take care of a child when you don't know the first thing about being a father!-" I felt a stinging feeling in my cheek.

Did he really just slap me. Tears started to well up in my eyes and I ran out of my room down the stairs crying.

When I went downstairs I saw the boys Perrie and Neil talking about something. When they noticed me Neil came up to me.

"What happened? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Neil. I'm sorry. I just need to get out of here" I said and ran out the door.

I was still crying holding onto my cheek. He hit me really hard. It still burns.

I can't believe he did that though. He really is a bad parent.

I ran to the park and climbed up a tree. I sat on the branch crying. Just now, Zayn reminded me of a man that once adopted me.

His wife left him, he became a drunk and he started to abuse me. I started crying even harder thinking about the memory. I still remember his name. Marshall.

And then there was that man who killed my parents. He beat the shit out of me to get me to shut up. I started to cry even more again.

I saw Niall and Liam walking through the park shouting out my name. I tried my best to stay silent. But I couldn't help the sobs.

Then Niall finally saw me. But I jumped out of the tree and ran away. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. Being in track pays off.

I ran into a shop and sat down at a table. The boys didn't see the shop cause they ran right past it. I started crying again.

"What's wrong hun?" I heard someone ask. It was a boy who looked about 18. He was in an apron and then I realized I was in a bakery.

I started crying some more. The guy took a seat beside me and started rubbing circles into my back.

"What happened? Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?" He asked. I nodded and he pulled me in for a hug. I started crying into his shirt.

"Who hurt you?" He asked. I shook my head. The boys would get into so much trouble. "Tell me. Who hurt you?" The guy asked again in all seriousness.

I wasn't planning on telling a stranger. Just then the door opened an there stood Harry and Louis with their body guard Paul.

"Sky! What happened? Why'd you run off?" Harry asked. I was still crying.

"Come on. We're going home" Louis said. I shook my head.

"No. Please I don't want to go back" I said holding onto the stranger I just meet's shirt for dear life.

"If she doesn't want to go. She doesn't have to" the guy said.

"And who are you? This is our niece she has to listen to us" Harry said.

"I don't want to go back" I said still sobbing.

"Tell us what happened." Harry said to me.

"Zayn. He... He hit me" I said and started to cry a bit more.

I'm not crying because it hurt physically. Well that's part of why. But because it hurt emotionally to. I really love Zayn and he goes and hits me. It also brings back many memories.

And now all those memories are just flooding back.

"I'm gonna kill him. Sky, lets go" Louis said.

"Bye Sky" the stranger said.

"Bye...?"

"Chris" he said.

"Bye Chris" I said and we left. Harry had his arm around my shoulder protectively. Why couldn't Harry have been my dad. He would've been much better.

"Is that a hickey on your neck?" Louis asked. "What did you two do at this party?"

"Louis is that really any of our business?" Harry asked.

"Yes it is. I don't want her pregnant." Louis said.

"I don't either. But she's old enough to make the right choices and to stay safe." Harry said. At least he put some faith in me.

We walked until we made it back home. I stayed behind Harry as we walked into the living room.

"Sky where were you! We were worried sick!" Neil said. "What happened?"

I gave him a look saying i'll explain. But Harry basically beat me too it by shouting at Zayn.

"Zayn! Are you insane! What is wrong with you!?" Harry shouted at him.

"What did Zayn do?" Liam and Niall asked.

I was still bidding behind Harry. I looked from behind him to see Zayn looking down.

"I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. I was just so mad" he said.

"So! That doesn't give you a right to hit her!" Harry and Louis shouted.

"Zayn you actually hit her?!" Niall shouted.

Zayn got up and made his way over to me. I felt fear spread in my body. Zayn's face suddenly looked like Marshall.

I clung onto Harry and buried my face into his back. "Zayn just leave her. You have no idea how scared and shaken up she is" Harry said and brought me upstairs to my room.

I went over and sat on my bed. Harry closed the door behind him. "Are you alright?"

I nodded. "I saw how much fear was in your eyes. Did he remind you of someone?" He asked. I nodded again. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I shook my head. "It will help. Trust me. Just tell me." He said.

"He reminds me of Marshall. This man that once adopted me. After his wife left he would abuse me daily" I said and felt tears coming on. "Zayn reminded me of him. What if he does it again?" I cried.

Harry pulled me into a hug. "It's okay. I'll be by your side always" he said.

I wish you were my dad. I thought to myself.

"I wish you were my daughter" Harry said.

"Did I say that outloud?" I asked. He chuckled then nodded.

"Zayn really does care about you" he said.

"Really. Is that why he hit me?"

"I know what he did was wrong. But he really does love you. We were all worried when you didn't come home last night" he said.

"I sorry." I said. "I'm sorry for sneaking out. And taking the car. And drinking.it's just that you guys treat me like i'm a little kid that needs protection 24:7. I just want to have freedom and a little fun. It's better to do all the crazy shit when you're young"

"It's okay. And I know. We are protective because we care. But I admit, Zayn sometimes goes over board." Harry said.

"Can you guys just please. Loosen up. I want my teen years to be memorable. And that won't happen with you guys around to watch my every move" I said.

"Okay I guess we can."

"Good. Now, I am going to go out" I said.

"Okay. I may say that we are going to loosen up. But you're still gonna be grounded for the month" Harry said.

"Boo! I thought you were the fun one!" I said crossing my arms.

"Hey. You snuck out to go to a party you weren't supposed to. Took the car. Got drunk. And god knows what else happened there" he said. "So no electronics of any sort. You're only allowed to go out if it involves your career and your body guard Alex has to be with you at all times"

I groaned.