Chapter 17

~Sky's P.O.V~

I'm so glad I didn't have to wake up early today. It was Friday and Perrie was taking me to the clinic. I still don't know what to tell the boys though. They're gonna ask he we're going. And I don't want to lie. I would feel guilty.

You can say I'm still slightly a goody goody. I hate lying to them. That's only because we fully made up now. I admit, i'm a great liar. But I always turn myself in.

'Just lie to them you little bitch. It's not like they'll find out' I heard a voice say in my head.

'You stay out of it' i thought back. As if on queue Zayn came into my room.

"So where are you and Perrie going?" He asked.

"To the clinic" I said.

"Why. Are you not feeling well. I can come too if you-"

"No!" I said a bit to fast. "I mean. No it's alright. It's just... Stomach cramps?" I said but it sounded more of a question.

'Just let me help you lie.' The voice from Dark Sky said.

'No way. I don't want your help' I thought back.

"Are you sure. You don't sound to sure" he said.

"Yeah, i'm sure. I think It's just a girl thing but I'm gonna go to the clinic just in case" I said.

"Alright. I'll be home all day today. See you when you get back" he said and left my room. I let out a breathe I didn't even know I was holding.

It was now 10:00 am. Perrie said she was coming around noon. Might as well get ready. Before I got out of bed my phone went off.

From: My Sexy Boyfriend 😘

How come you're not in school today babe? Are you not feeling well? :(

To: My Sexy Boyfriend 😘

Perrie wanted to spend time with me. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I'll see you later today. DW, i'm fine.

I got a reply almost instantly.

From: My Sexy Boyfriend 😘

Oh okay. I was worried. I'll stop by with some ice cream after school around 3. Love you

To: My Sexy Boyfriend 😘

Yay! Ice cream!! :D okay love you too

I put my phone on the charger and went to go shower.

I turned on the shower and waited for it to warm. Once it is I striped of my clothes and hopped in.

I washed my hair and body then got out.

I wrapped a towel around my body and head. I plugged in my blow drier and then brushed my teeth.

When I was done I blow dried my hair, leaving it in its naturally curly self.

I began to get dressed. I put on some navy blue jeans a white floral top a light blue jean jacket and my blue TOMS.

I did my make up the same way as usual and put on a charm bracelet with a silver heart earrings. Nate had bought me the charm bracelet for our 6 month anniversary. And I got the heart earrings as another birthday gift from the people at the theatre.

I grabbed my wallet and put in some money. About £80. And then put it in my bag. I took my phone off the charger and put it in my bag as well, then headed downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and took a bowl to make cereal.

"How come you stayed home?" I heard a voice say from behind me, causing me to jump.