Chapter 28

~Sky's P.O.V~

-the following week-

Right now I was on the set for Rise Of The Dead.

We got some of it done. We filmed all the scenes that involved the house. Now we were filming scenes where we are traveling trying to get to the airport.

We were at the part where we got held up by zombies and we were trying to kill them.

They thought all the zombies were gone and Kesha was trying to calm Olivia. Then she got attacked by one they didn't see. But didn't die yet.

-on set-

"Olivia. Just breathe. Calm down" I said. She was holding the gun trembling with fear.

"K-Kesha. I just. I can't go on with you. I'm too scared" she said sobbing.

"Would you rather get your brains eaten?" I asked. She hook her head. "Olivia. I'm gonna tell you something my mom kept telling before. You know. I blasted her brains out. What is fear?"

"This is no time to get all deep and shit!" She said.

"Just tell. What is fear?"

"Something you're afraid of" she said.

"Wrong! Fear is nothing. Fear, is a figment of your imagination. Something you create because you keep thinking of bad stuff that MIGHT happen" I said.

"That doesn't help. I'm still scared as hell" she said crying a bit.

"There's nothing to be scared of. As long as-" I let out a high pitched scream as a zombie grabbed me from behind.

"KESHA!" Olivia screamed. Suddenly there was a gun shot and the zombie was dead. It wasn't from Olivia or my brother though.

"Okay. I see why your scared now. But still you're safe with us" I said breathlessly.

"Are you alright?" An unfamiliar voice said. I looked up to see a group of teens. Two were mine and Olivia's age.

"Um.. Yeah. Thank you-' I said. He pointed the gun at me.

"Did you get bit?" He asked seriously.

"N-no." I said a little shaky. He checked my still just in case.

"Good. I'm Kevin. This is Alicia, Trent, China, Harry, David and Iris" he said extending a hand.

"Hi. I'm Kesha. This is my friend Olivia and brother Martin" I said shaking his hand

"Thanks for helping her" Martin said to the group.

"So where are you guys headed?" Alicia asked.

"Airport. We're trying to get to america" Martin said.

"Why america?" Trent asked.

"Because maybe they might be able to help. Martin can fly a plane so hopefully there's a working one" I said.

I looked over at Olivia and she was shaken up. To scared to talk or move.

"God I'm starving." Iris said.

"Me too. We haven't eaten a meal since this whole thing started."Martin said. It's been almost 3 days since our last full meal. All we've had was some water bottles and some granola bars in the duffle bag.

"Do you want to join us?" David asked. Harry glared at him. I guess he doesn't trust us.

"Sure. But it's getting late. We should find a house to stay at. They might have food" I said. They all nodded except Harry.