Chapter 5

~Sky's P.O.V~

"I am so sorry about Zayn. He's just really protective" I said.

"It's okay. I've dealt with fathers before. It's not that big of a deal" he said shrugging

"To me it is. You are the first friend I have ever made outside of the orphanage. And I don't want to loose a friend because of him" I said.

"Don't worry. You'll never loose me. I like you" he said with a smile. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. His face light up even more. "Well I should get going"

"Yeah okay." We both stood up and he hugged me.

"Can't wait for our date." He said smiling

"Oh yeah. Where are we going?" I asked.

"Surprise. But wear something casual and bring extra clothes" he said then he left.

I grabbed the plates with the pizza crusts and went inside.

I went to the kitchen and put them in. "I don't like you hanging out with him" I heard Zayn say.

"Why? It's not like he's a bad influence" I said.

"He can be. I don't want to see you with him again" he said sternly.

"Zayn! He's the first friend i've ever made." I said. That was the first time I have never done what I have been told.

"Sky. I am your dad. I just want to look out for you" he said.

"Zayn. I think by telling me not to hang out with my only friend is a little unfair." I said.

"You have to understand. I want what's best for you-"

"Zayn! No! You need to understand! He is the first real friend I have ever made outside of Miss Suzie's! I've been bullied all my life and now I finally meet someone who likes me and you want to push him away!" I shouted at him.

I need to cool down. If I get anymore upset Dark Sky might just come out.

"I need to get some air" I said and walked out of the house.

~Zayn's P.O.V~

I honestly don't want her hanging out with that guy. That was the first time she didn't do what she was told. She always listens.

But know I remember what Suzie said, the only time she doesn't do what is told if its something she knows is wrong.

But she still yelled at me. This must be her split personality. But that was nothing. I wonder what her other side is like.

"What's wrong? I heard yelling" Louis asked coming in the kitchen with Liam.

"Oh. Sky just got a little worked up" I said.

"Where is she now?" Liam asked.

"She said she was going for a walk" I said. "She needed to cool down a bit"

"Why was she yelling?" Lou asked

"Because I told her that I don't want her with Nate. She got mad and started yelling at me. That was the first time she yelled and disobeyed." I said.

Just then I heard the door open and close.

"Hi Zayn. I'm sorry. But can you please, just let me stay with Nate" sky said peeking in through the kitchen door.

I sighed. "It's alright Sky. I guess I should've been a bit more reasonable" I said. She nodded and headed to her room.

~Sky's P.O.V~

I really need to get my split personality under control. At this point, the slightest thing could bring that side out.

I just need some sleep and to think of happy thoughts. I have a date this weekend. In 3 days.

I then fell asleep.

-next morning-

I woke up to the obnoxious sound of my alarm clock. God how I hate mornings.

I got out of bed took a shower brushed my teeth and started getting dressed. I put on a cute little floral dress and my pink TOMS. I heard noises downstairs so I'm guessing Zayn is up.

I grabbed my bag and phone from its charger and went downstairs. I went in the kitchen and saw Zayn making bacon.

Mmm... Bacon.

"Morning Sky" he said cheerily.

"Morning." I said and took a seat at the breakfast bar. I ate my bacon and then grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

"Okay. Let's go" he said. I nodded and we left.

We pulled up in front of the school and I saw Nate waiting outside leaning on the wall

"Bye Zayn" I said.

"Bye Sky" he said. I left the car and went up to Nate.

"Hey Nate" I said and hugged him.

"Hey Sky" he said smiling and hugging back. "Today's sign ups for clubs and activities. You going for anything?"

"I might go for cheerleading. I want to put my gymnastics to use" I said.

"You'd be awesome." He said.

"But you've never even seen me do stuff like that" I said confused.

"I've seen you on the trampoline in the backyard" he said.

"That's not creepy at all" I said sarcastically. He started laughing.

"I'm signing up for basketball. Love the sport" he said.

"Sounds like fun" I said. "I love basketball too. I would sign up for every sport. But sadly, if you're a cheerleader you can't sign up for any other sports" (I hate the fact you cant. I'm a cheerleader and I wasn't allowed to sign up for volleyball -.-)

We went to the office and on the window there were the sign up lists. To make it fair, the gym coaches will be running the tryouts. We both signed what we wanted to be in then went to our lockers.

The five minute warning bell rang. "Okay, let's go" I said. He nodded and we went to our first period. History with mr. Hunt.