Chapter 15

-6 months Later-

~Sky's P.O.V~

It was now a new school year. I'm in year 10 now!! I ended back up on the cheer squad and I'm head cheerleader again. The movie was already filmed. It's supposed to be out in about a month.

Me and Nate were stronger than ever. Actually, today is our 9 month anniversary.

I already got his gift! I know it's very expensive, and it might make me seem to out there. But I got him an iPod touch 5th generation. He needed a new one since his old one broke.

I was gonna give it to him today when I get to school.

Niall was dropping me off to school today. He insisted as a way for us to get back that 'uncle niece bond' that we once shared. Whatever. I'm just glad I got the ride. I'm really tired and too lazy to walk.

"We're here. Have a nice day." Niall said smiling at me.

"Kay. Bye" I said giving a small smile. I stepped out of the car and walked towards the school.

"Hey Sky!" I heard someone call. I looked and saw Moxie and Charlie.

I went over to them and they both started talking to me really fast, at the same time.

"Woah guys! Calm the fuck down. What happened?" I asked.

"You have to see Nate soon." Moxie squealed.

"The gift he got you was so adorable! There's two parts by the way" Charlie said winking.

"Where is he. I hope it's not to expensive. What if he got me a gift so good it made mine look like crap" I said.

"What you get him?" They both asked.

"An iPod touch 5th generation" I said.

"Don't worry. One of the things he got costs about the same. The other thing his parents got" Charlie said.

"Okay. Well see you guys at third period" I said. And walked away. I went to my locker and got my books.

When I closed my locker I saw Nate leaning against the one next to mine.

"Hey there gorgeous" he said. I smiled up at him.

"Hey there handsome" I said back. He leaned down and planted a kiss in my lips. "Happy anniversary"

"Happy anniversary. Can't wait for you to see your gift" he said smiling.

"And I can't wait for you to see yours. So who goes first?" I asked.

"I will" he said. He pulled out a brochure for a hotel. "My family is going on vacation. We're going to Italy and spending two weeks. And we get our own hotel room"

I smiled. "Of course I want to go" I said hugging him.

"Would the guys be okay with it?" He asked referring to Zayn Lou Niall Liam and Harry.

"I don't know. I just wanna go" I said smiling. "Oh! Here's your gift"

I pulled out the case with the iPod. "Holy shit. You didn't have to get me something so expensive babe" he said smiling.

"I wanted to" I said back also smiling. I leaned in and kissed him.

We were cut off when the bell rang.