Chapter 37

~Zayn's POV~

-3 weeks later-

It's been over a year. And I still haven't found her. Where could she be? She couldn't have possibly gotten that far.

We all really miss Sky. What's sad is she never got the chance to see her younger brother. I've tried calling, but her number changed. I tried twitter, but that twitter was taken down. And I tried Moxie and Charlie, but they say they don't know where she is.

I still have the note. I read it every day. I just hope she's safe where ever she is.

"I wish I had those eyes. They are gorgeous" Perrie said. She was reading some teen magazine.

We were on tour right now and currently in America. Perrie got to come along because the world wants to see our baby, Hunter.

She was reading some article on this new singer named Red. She does have nice eyes. "Your eyes are already perfect" I said smiling.

I heard that we'll be the surprise guests on Ellen for her on Tuesday. I heard she's a fan so Ellen decided to make us a guest. Her voice sounds a lot like Sky's, but on YouTube I have heard many girls that do. But they aren't her.

~Sky's POV~

I was in New York! I can't wait for Ellen. I heard there's a guest surprise there for me. But I don't know who. I hoping its Drake.

I already had my shows for the past two days. Now I get to relax until Ellen on Tuesday. Which is the day after tomorrow.

Me and Neil share a hotel room. Along with Mac, just for our protection.i really think he just doesn't want us to have sex. Well sorry Mac buddy. too late. I swear we have no privacy.

"You know what I've always wanted to do?" I asked.

"Run around dressed as monkeys looking for bananas?" Neil asked.

"What...?" I asked looking at him confused laughing slightly. "No. Perform a free concert"

"Okay. Wanna go down to the park?" He asked.

I nodded. "Grab my guitar!" I said. He got it and we walked down to the park. Thank fully Mac was asleep. He wouldn't let us leave without trailing along.

We got down to the park and Neil started strumming cords to a familiar song. Torn. I know it doesn't fit my image, but i'm in love with this song.

I began to sing along.

"I thought I saw a man brought to life.

He was warm

He came around

He was dignified.

He showed me what it was to cry

You couldn't be that man I adored.

You don't seem to know

Or seem to care

What your heart is for.

I don't know him anymore.

There's nothing left.

He used to lie.

Conversation has run dry.

That's what's going on.

Nothing's fine I'm torn.

I'm all out of faith

And this is how I feel

I'm cold and I am shamed

Lying naked on the floor

Illusions never change

Into something real

I'm wide awake and I can see

The perfect sky is torn.

Your a little late.

I'm already torn." I sang.

People started to come around cheering. I sang the rest of the song and people kept asking for more.

I kept singing until I saw Mac's car pull up. "Come on you two." He said.

"Sorry guys! Mac's here! I'll see you guys around!" I said as Mac pulled us through to the car. "You're no fun Mac"

He chuckled. "If I wasn't fun would I have let you run around the block in a horse mask?" He asked.

"True" I said laughing, remembering the time. "So do you know who the guest stars for Ellen are?"

"Nope. Even if I did know I won't tell you" he said smirking.

"Hmph" I said crossing my arms.

We got back to the hotel and me and Neil started skipping around the lobby. I've never felt more alive, free, and happy before. This all happened when I left the boys. But I still really do love them. And miss them terribly.

I wonder if I'll ever see them again. I heard the name of my brother is Hunter. He's very adorable. And he's already 1.

Maybe I should get a new tattoo with his name. Eh... Why not. I haven't meet him. But I already love him.

"Mac can I go get a tattoo?" I asked.

"Of what? You have enough already" he said.

"It's one of Hunter's name. I want one of my baby brother" Mac knows about my secret identity thing.

"Well, I guess" he said. I smiled and we got back in the car. We drove to the closest tattoo parlour we saw.

There were many girls surrounding it. Wonder why. We pushed through and went in the shop.

I went to the desk and told them what I wanted. I also wanted a line of stars going down my neck, getting bigger each time. The man behind the desk nodded and led me to the back.

When I walked I froze in the tracks. It was them. Harry and Zayn. Neil froze too. If they see him then they'll know it's me.

"Oh hey! I know you! Your Red!" Harry said.

"Um. Yeah. Hi Harry" I said. Neil stayed behind Mac.

Zayn was staring at me intensely, like he knew me. Oh yeah, that's cause he does.

I sat on the chair and got the Hunter tattoo. After I got it wrapped I turned over and did the star one.

"Neil?" Zayn asked looking at Neil. My eyes went wide. Dammit dammit dammit! He saw him. "If you're Neil... Then. Sky?" He asked looking at me.

Might as well give up and turn myself in. "Hi..." I said weakly. I started playing with my tongue piercing with the roof of my mouth. I do that when I'm nervous now.

The man finished with my tattoo. "What the hell! I've been so worried about you! And your look! The red eyes! The piercings! The tattoos! What happened to you?"

"I'm just so glad to see you!" Harry said. He got up and came over to hug me. Zayn was still getting a tattoo done.

"I missed you guys" I said crying a bit.

"You have some explaining to do. We're coming over" Zayn said. I'm in deep shit.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And now they are Reunited!

Thanks for reading

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

~IBelieveIn1D