Chapter 16

~Sky's P.O.V~

I was at home now, and about to re dye my hair. I was getting bored of the purple in it. So I'm dying it a blue ombre. It starts from light blue and gets darker at the ends.

I wanted to dye it before the boys got home from an interview they had. That way it would be to late to stop me.

I went into the bathroom and began on my hair.

~*~

30 minutes later and my hair was now done. The boys weren't back yet. I think they won't be back for another 30 minutes. Maybe and hour.

I decided to go out for ice cream. I grabbed my bag and phone and went out to get some.

I walked down the street to an ice cream shop. It was pretty much deserted. Only a couple people scattered throughout the store.

"Can I have an ice cream Sundae with chocolate syrup please" I said. "For here"

"Okay. That will be £3.50. Take a seat and it will be ready soon" the man working the counter said.

I went and took a seat near the window. The guy called me up. I got my Sundae and took a seat.

I began to eat it when I heard a familiar voice say my name. I looked over my shoulder and saw Neil.

"Oh hey Neil" I said with a mouthful of the delicious ice cream.

"Why you here all alone. Figured you'd be with Nate" he said. Neil pulled out a seat and at across from me.

"I didn't feel like bothering him. Plus I was just going out for some icecream" I said and took another bite.

"Do you mind if I join?" He asked.

"Not at all. You can join" I said smiling.

"So how's things with you and Nate going?" He asked.

"Amazing. He is such an amazing person. For our anniversary he's taking me with his family to Italy" I said smiling and blushing. Every time I think about him I blush.

"You guys are one of the cutest couples ever" Neil said smiling. "Did you see the second part of the gift yet?"

"Right. I forgot there was another part. He didn't show me yet" I said.

"You'll love it. Trust me. He's probably waiting for a good time" Neil said. I nodded.

"I better get going. I have science homework" I said.

"Ew. Homework. Okay, bye. See ya tomorrow" he said.

"Later" I said. I hugged him goodbye and walked out the store.

As I was walking towards my house I heard someone call. It was Nate.

"Oh hey Nate what's up" I asked walking up towards him.

"Nothing. Do you wanna come over. I'm home alone and I feel bored and lonely" he said. I just chuckled.

"Yeah sure. Homework can wait" I said. I walked in to his house with him.

"So what shall we do?" He asked.

"Spongebob! I wanna watch spongebob" I said. I love that show.

"Okay let's go!" He said with a slight chuckle.

We sat down watching TV for a good 2 hours. Now we were just kind of making out on the couch. I don't even remember how this happened, it just happened.

I was sitting on him with one leg on either side. My hands were in his hair and his hands around my waist.

I felt his hands go under my shirt and rub my waist. Now I was kind of scared. I don't even know if I'm ready for this. I'm 14.