Chapter 40

~Sky's POV~

-a few days later (after the Ellen show)-

We were now back in Miami! The place I love! And to celebrate me and Neil coming back, we're going to the Heats game. They are one of my favourite teams.

I was driving this time. But I had to beg Neil. I may have gotten my license, but he still doesn't trust me.

We were going without Mac. We don't need a big guy there to draw attention.

~Nate's POV~

Time for my plan to take full swing. I was in a car driving a safe distance behind Sky and Neil.

My plan was to get one of my friends to drive and run into their car. But the impact has to be hard enough so Sky can loose her memory. That's why, he borrowed his dad's 18 wheeler from the garage.

They were now passing the part where the impact would happen.

~Sky's POV~

"See Neil I'm a good driver" I said looking at him.

"Eyes on the ro- HOLY SHIT! LOOK OUT!" He shouted. I looked confused and then saw two bright headlights.

I felt pain shoot through my body from the sudden impact. My head hit the window and I was bleeding a lot. Neil was bleeding, but not as much.

"Sky! Sky you alright?!" He shouted.

That was the last thing I remember hearing before blacking out.

~Nate's POV~

I know I seem crazy for doing this. But it will help me get her back. Hopefully she'll get amnesia and forget about her and Neil. And then she'll believe that I'm her boyfriend. This plan is full proof.

I got out of my car and ran over to theirs. I want to be able to see Sky, so obviously I'll be the one to save her.

I dialled for an ambulance. They showed up about 2 minutes later an pulled Sky and Neil in and I went behind them.

"Do you have any accosiation?" A paramedic asked before I got in.

"Yeah. That's my girlfriend. Her father is Zayn Malik. But we live together." I said.

"Alright get on" she said. I got in and she asked me for the parents number while the other attended to Sky and Neil.

Sky was in pretty bad shape. She was covered in blood. It actually pained me to see her like this. But it's worth it if she'll come back to me.

We arrived and the two were sent to the ER. A police officer came in and said he wanted to ask some questions.

"What's your association with the two?" He asked.

"The girl is my girlfriend. And the boy is my former friend." I said

"Did you see the entire incident occur?"

"Yes. I was driving and a saw a truck strike their car. I instinctively ran over to it. Then I realized that it was them two" I said. I can't believe he's buying all this.

"Do you know any family of hers?" He asked.

"Just her dad and uncles, the boys of One Direction. But she ran away from them and came to live with me" I didn't lie completely. She really did run away from them.

"So she is no longer in contact with them?" He asked.

"Uh. She has contact. Not often though." I said. "But they aren't here at the moment. They are on tour" I said.

"Alright, no further questions" and with that he left. This plan should work out. God I hope I didn't jinx that.

~Zayn's POV~

To parents put there, do you ever get that nauseous feeling like there is something wrong with your kid? Cause that's what I'm feeling. I feel something is wrong with Sky.

I kept trying to think, but my thoughts were interrupted by a phone call. I told the lads to quiet down because they were acting like retards.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Yes. Zayn Malik, father of Michelle Layla King?" The lady asked. I was about to say no. But then I remembered, that's Sky's fake identity.

"Uh. Yes. May I ask who this is?" I said.

"This is Ms. Walters from the State Hospital of Miami. I have called to inform you that your daughter and friend have reached in a terrible road collision. Medics say they might be able to save the boy, but Michelle is in life threatening conditions" she said.

My heart sank to my gut and I dropped the phone. I need to get there. "Mate. What's wrong?" Harry asked.

I scrambled up the phone. "They have to be able to save her!" I said crying.

"We are trying all we can. But all we can do is hope for the best. I'm sorry" she said and with that she hung up.

I threw my phone against the wall in anger and broke down crying. I shouldn't have let her leave! She should have joined our tour!

"What happened?!" All the boys and Perrie shouted.

"Sky... She's.." I couldn't find the words. "She got in an accident. And she might not come back" I cried out.

"What?!" They all shouted, voices cracking. Perrie was the first over to hug me. She started crying as well. Then soon we all started crying and were in a group hug.

"We have to go to Miami!" I said.

"We can't just cancel the tour." Liam said. "Imagine how let down the fans would be"

"My daughter is lying on her death bed right now! For all we know she may never come back to us! I have to see her again!" I yelled and my voice croaked as I did so.

The room was silent for a bit except our sobs. "We're going to see her. We can shift the tour back a month or so." I said.

I got up and went to my room. Hunter came in and looked up at me. "Whas wrong daddy?" He asked. He may be 1, but he is very smart. I love that about him.

He has black hair like mine, and blue eyes just like Perrie's.

"Your sister just got hurt" I said.

"Wha happen to sissy?" He asked scrunching his eyebrows. He loves calling her sissy after I explained every detail about her to him.

"She's very hurt. But it will be alright" I said smiling at him. He wrapped his small arms around my legs. I picked him up and he gave me a big hug. I hugged him back.

"Don't cry daddy. Sissy's fine" he said patting my back.

I hope he's right.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Again! Big big thank you to @ilovewerewolves2525 :)

I would have serious writers block if it wasn't for you!

Thank you or reading!

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

~IBelieveIn1D