Chapter 43

~Zayn's POV~

-2 months later-

Neil was released from the hospital. Thankfully he is feeling a lot better now.

For some reason unknown to the doctor, many accidents has happened to him while he was in the hospital. When he was released we asked him what happened but he said just to forget about it.

We were just waiting in Sky's room. Along with Nate. we owe it. he saved her. Harry was at home taking a well deserved sleep along with Perrie and Hunter.

It has been 2 whole months. The doctors said she should be up soon, but there is still no guarantee she will survive. In that time period, her ribs and leg managed to heal. She was checked for any brain damage to. But we haven't heard anything.

I just hope she wakes up.

~Sky's POV~

"Well Sky? You have had two months. What's your choice?" This time it was my dad asking me. My mom was there too.

"Daddy. I love you and mom so much! I want to go with you guys" I said. The looked at each other.

"Are you sure about this sweetie? You become very succ-" My mom asked.

"Yes. I want to be with you." I said cutting her off. They nodded.

~Liam's POV~

We were all sitting around her bed, hoping she'll wake up. When suddenly the line on the heart monitor went flat. "No. NO! NO! SHE CAN'T DIE. PLEASE SKY GET UP!" Zayn cried grabbing onto her. "I love you. Please. Please get up"

We all started crying. She... Was dead. This can't be happening. I then heard the familiar sound. BEEP... BEEP... BEEP.

Her heart started back up!

~Sky's POV~

"I'm sorry hun" my mom said slowly fading.

"This is for your own good" my dad said, fading as well.

"No! I wanna go with you!" I shouted. But it was too late. They were gone. My senses started to come back. I heard unfamiliar voices surrounding me.

I heard a bunch of foot steps leave the room. I began to stir. I opened my eyes to see a very attractive boy by my bed side.

"Who are you? Who were those voices?" I asked taking a look at my surroundings. I'm in the hospital.

"I'm your boyfriend. Nate" he said smiling. I have a boyfriend?! I stared at him in shock.

"Y-your my boyfriend?" I asked in pure shock. He was cute too! I remember being bullied a lot, but I had a cute boyfriend!

"Yeah. I'm so glad you're okay! I love you so much!" He said engulfing me in a hug. "I'm Nathan Alexander Grant. But everyone calls me Nate. You live with me and I'll do all I can to help you regain memory"

Just then more boys came in. They looked a few years older. They all ran over and gave me a hug. I had a shocked and scared look.

"Um. Guys there's something I need to say about her" the doctor said.

The boys all looked at her. "Michelle has amnesia" who the fuck is Michelle.

"What year is it hun?" She asked me.

"2011." I said.

"How old are you?"

"13. Turning 14 this year." I said confused.

"I'm sorry. She most likely doesn't remember any of you." She said. "Do you know these boys?" She asked gesturing all six.

"I don't know the older ones. But I know that one. Well, I guess I do. He's my boyfriend? Right?" I asked.

"Did he tell you that?" The tanned one asked glaring at Nate.

"Yeah." I said shrugging.

~Zayn's POV~

He smirked at us. "Can we talk to you for a second alone?" I asked Nate. He nodded. Me and the boys left the room with a confused Sky there with the doctor.

"Why'd you say you were her boyfriend?!" I shouted at him.

"Because I love her. And I know she still loves me. But Neil ruined it all." He said simply.

"We can always just tell her the truth" Niall said.

"Do you really want to confuse her even more? That would just add stress onto her" Nate said. He was right. He smirked realizing he won. "By the way. She lives with me. I'll be seeing you around" and with that he left.

We can't tell her the truth. It would just confuse her to much. We entered the room.

We gave her introductions and the doctor explained her amnesia to me. "Don't worry to much. In about 5 months her memory should be fully back. She'll remember a little bit every now and then. It's best if you keep her with Nate seeing as she knows who he is" she said.

We can't win this one. But it made me wonder. Did Nate plan all of this?! That sick bastard! He really risked sky and Neil's life just so he can be with her!

"We'll leave her here for a couple more weeks to help stabilize her a bit. So say bye Michelle." the doctor said.

"Bye..?" She said shyly and confused about the name. It broke my heart that she doesn't remember us. All the memories we had with her. And, she doesn't remember me. Or us...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Poor boys. She doesn't remember them at all!

Thanks for reading!

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE