Chapter 21

~Sky's P.O.V~

Me Lou and Perrie ended up having to clean everything. Oh well, it was worth it.

When we were done I plopped down onto the couch. I was tired now. I was about to fall asleep when y phone rang. I pulled it out and it was Mrs. Grant.

"Hey Mrs. G. How's Italy" I said in a groggy voice.

"Sky! How are you feeling. Are you better. I'm really sorry" she said. What?

"What.. What are you talking about?" I asked

"About you and Nate breaking up. I know how much you loved him. What happened?" She asked. Now I'm very confused.

"Um... Mrs. Grant. We never broke up" I said confused.

"You didn't?!" She said shocked.

"No.. Why'd you think that?" I asked.

"Oh.. I'm really sorry Sky" she said her voice soft. "He is so grounded. I warned him too"

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it-"

"No! Tell me please." I said demandingly.

"Okay," she breathed out. "I'm very sorry Sky. I thought you broke up because.. I just saw him with another girl"

"They could be friends" I said.

"No. No they are clearly more than friends. I saw them kissing in the hallway of the hotel. I thought you broke up" she said. My heart shattered.

I chucked my phone at the wall which scared Louis and Perrie. I stormed upstairs to my room and locked the door. Moxie was right. There are much better girls in Italy. Why would he want to stay with me.

What hurts the most about this, I really love him. I gave him everything. My friendship. Secrets. Trust. And worst of all... My virginity. I knew that was a mistake! I can't believe I was so stupid!

I went under my blankets and began to cry. And cry. And cry.

I heard someone knocking on my door, but I ignored it. I just continued crying.

"Sky! What's wrong open the door!" Zayn called from behind my door. I didn't respond. I was already going so through much. And now this.

Sometimes I wish I was a kid. I wouldn't be going through this.

Why is life so hard. I usually hate when people say that. Mainly because i'm only 14, turning 15 soon. And I already lived a bit to much life. I would do anything to have my old life back. And they're saying its hard because their parents won't buy them something they want. Please.

I wish mom and dad were still alive. I want them back.

By now I was bawling. I was hurting so bad. It felt like someone punched a hole right through my heart.

I wish I never met him. I wish I was never adopted. I was I died with my parents. Things would be so much easier.

I ended up crying myself to sleep.

- next morning-

When I woke up I felt like shit. Everything that happened yesterday I remember. I started to cry again.

I cry a lot. I swear I will drowned in tears. Oh my god. I was supposed to get my script for the movie today.

I looked at the time. It was 9 am. I went into the bathroom and took a look in the mirror. Dear god! My eyes were red and swollen. My throat was so sore right now.