Chapter 44

~Sky's POV~

I was released from the hospital and taken with Nate. The doctor told me that my memory would be back fully in about 5 months. I would slowly start to remember things that occurred in order. My memory might even fully return before that.

"I'm gonna tell you a little you should know" Nate said, still focusing on the road. "You're 16, turning 17 this year. It is 2013." He said. I nodded. I thought there would be flying cars by now. What a disappointment.

"So how long have we been together?" I asked.

"Ever since you moved in with the boys. For over a year. But you came to live with me last year. We came here to Miami for a vacation" he said smiling.

"Okay." Was all I said. My head still hurts a little bit. I'm trying to process everything. But it will take some time. "So, when do we return to London?"

"In a couple weeks." He said, I nodded. I leaned my head against the window and just stared into space. It's going to take some time, but I'll regain my memory. Eventually.

~Zayn's POV~

"...so that's why all those stuff has been happening" Neil explained to us. We were all, including Perrie and Hunter, at his and Sky's apartment, talking about Nate.

'That's twisted little bitch!" Louis shouted.

"Louis, little kid!" Perrie said covering Hunter's ears.

"Sorry" Louis said innocently.

"So he really did plan all of this" I said.

"I'm pretty sure he did. He told me something about doing this to get back Sky because I stole her. Something like that" Neil said.

"We have to tell Sky!" Harry said.

"We can't" Niall said.

"Why not!" Perrie exclaimed.

"Because she already has one thing planted in her mind. Telling her this would just mess up her brain and confuse her" I said.

"She'll eventually remember everything that happened though. But even so, she'd still be pretty messed up." Liam said.

"Yeah. Eventually. It would take months!" Harry said.

"Mummy. I hungry" Hunter said. Perrie picked him up and carried him into the kitchen with her baby bag.

"For now, it's best if we leave her with what she knows. She's still allowed to see us so we can jog her memory a bit, but the rest she'll remember on her own." Liam said.

"So where is she right now?" Neil asked.

"With Nate. Since he got to her before we did. She thinks they live together and that they're dating." Niall said.

"Wait! What?!" Neil shouted.

"Calm down Neil. Remember, she'll figure out all of this was set up" I said.

"Something just occurred to me though. When she remembers the truth won't she be mad at us for keeping it from her?" Harry asked.

"He's right. She probably will" Liam said.

"Then we'll explain to her that it was for we own good. If we told her the truth now, she would probably go crazy and confused." I said.

"Sounds like a plan" Niall said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry guys, the chapter is so short! I swear to god next chapter will be long. It has to be anyway. The next chapter, and maybe a chapter or two after that, would be an overview of what happened through those five months of her regaining memory.

Again, sorry for the short chapters. Next update will be on Friday.

Thanks for reading

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

~IBelieveIn1D