Chapter 52

~Sky's POV~

Me, the boys, Neil and Perrie and Hunter were at a pizza place right now. Just eating a bunch of pizza.

The boys said after this they're gonna take me bowling. Then we'll go to the zoo. I love the zoo!

And then finally they said they have a very big surprise for me. I'm not sure what it is. Actually, they said they have two surprises. But we will be out for a bout 5 hours together.

I really missed spending time with these boys and Perrie. I forgot how amazing they could be.

We were all just talking and laughing about random shit. "Louis I dare you to go to the window and shout that you see Justin Bieber" I said. There were a bunch of teen girls here. Of course, the boys and Perrie were disguised.

I wasn't disguised because I'm not that big yet. I had to sign a few things and take a couple pictures while here. But I'm not that big where I's get mobbed.

"I accept your lame dare" he said. He got up and walked by the window. I video taped. "OH MY GOD! It's Justin Bieber!" He shouted.

Suddenly there were a bunch of screams and people rushed to the windows. I was laughing as I saw Louis try to free himself from the mob of girls.

"Let's go before they get mad" Liam said. We were all dying. We got up and I was still video taping all the disappointed girls.

We went to the parking lot and got in the cars. This time we took two different cars. Zayn just did that so I wouldn't have to sit on Neil.

It was me, Zayn, Neil, Perrie and Hunter in one car. And Liam, Louis Harry and Niall in the other.

Zayn started the car and we drove to our next destination. The bowling Alley.

They rented out the entire alley for us for 2 hours. I really love bowling. I'm not terrible. But I'm not great. I'm just average.

What's so cool about this, it was glow in the dark bowling! That's awesome!

We pulled up at the bowling alley and got out of the cars. We walked inside and got our bowling shoes. I made sure to walk with my lucky bowling glove.

I slid it on and got my shoes. I put those on as well and went to a lane. Neil came up and took a seat beside me. "I need a picture of this" I said. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the lane.

I then flipped the camera to take a picture of me and Neil. I put it on twitter. My new one, the Winter_Frost one I took down.

@Red_MLK: at the bowling alley with this awesome person! @neiljames1

It was a small alley. Each lane we had two people. That was enough to take up more than half the lanes. There was probably only 3 lanes left. And those were the lanes for the kids.

Me and Neil were sharing a lane. I was first up. It was pitch black in here. The balls, lane, pins and ball return were all glow in the dark. It was pretty awesome.

"So do you know what the big surprise is?" I asked. I rolled my glowing blue ball and knocked down 6 pins. So close!

"No idea" he said. I took my second shot and got a spare. Neil got up and I went to take a seat.

"I want to know!' I said. "What if its a trip to Rome!" I said. Neil took his shot getting a strike. He did a little happy dance. Show off.

"I doubt it's gonna be a trip to Rome" he said chuckling.

"Well I can believe" I said and stuck my tongue out.

We all continued playing. Neil ended up winning for our lane. Liam won in his and Niall's lane. Harry won for his and Lou's lane. And Perrie won for her and Zayn's lane.