Chapter 8 Makes sense now

We were all in the car, I was thinking about everything that is happening. This is too much, why are all of these things happening to me? Like did I do something horrible in another life to deserve this? I shook my head; these things shouldn't be running through my mind. The things that need to be running through my mind are how I get out of this. I will not fall for a crime I didn't commit.

"Kuro? Are you doing okay?" I took my self away from my trail of thoughts and looked at Ireland, she seemed worried, I didn't understand how someone who just met me acted like she knew me her whole life. She was worried about me? I've never seen that expression on anyone's face.

The one person I wanted to believe me didn't. He didn't believe me at all.

Why did I care so much about what he thought? Is it because I care about him. I knew that I had a small crushed on him, he was the only man in my life beside Jeff.

Now I'm on the run, with people I barely know who are willing to throw away their lives for me, someone they just met. Why couldn't Tucker believe me, I wouldn't lie to him. He was the only reason why I felt normal. While living with Jeff, it was a nightmare. I was hurt, I was paranoid. I wanted out; yes I admit I wanted out. That's why I tried to kill myself, but it didn't go through, matter of fact it went all wrong. Especially when Jeff walked in.... "Hey Kuro, let's stay in a motel for the night. I should do some research and try to hack into Jeff old computer from mine so we can get some leads in whom he might have pissed off." Bernard said staring at me in the mirror, I nodded my head. "We need to make a list of everyone he pissed off, anyone who would be angry at him that it would lead them to kill him. I know Jeff knew some people in some pretty high places, it wouldn't surprise me if he pissed off someone in a high place" I said looking out the mirror. "It's crazy, he was always so greedy. Greedy for more, it was always more with him, he never had enough. No matter what, makes me wonder how in the world we could have been ever related to such a man." Becky said shaking her head.

I couldn't understand either, but there is something that I do wonder. If I didn't know about Jeff having siblings, did Tucker know?

I felt the car go into parked. "Let's crash in this hotel, I'll go pay for a room. Wait in here, no one move. We can't seem too suspicious, there might be people watching us."

I nodded my head as Becky rolled her eyes at her brother, she was right. You never could be too sure.

"So what's the plan now girls." Ireland said looking at Becky and I.

"''We have to think this through, we have to be very careful about looking into things, he did have people in high places, We don't know who we're dealing with." Becky said staring at us both from the passenger seat. "What are you trying to say Becky..." Ireland says looking worried, I grabbed her hand. "What she's trying to say is that, we don't know who the killer is, this person could have some serious Juice in their hands and if they killed Jeff they will kill anyone who tries to prove it was them. It's okay Ireland. I won't let anyone hurt you."

Ireland looked at me and let out a smile and nodded, I looked backed up and found Becky smiling at me too. She mouthed 'Thank you' at me and I smiled at her.

The car door opened and Bernard came in grabbing his bag, "we're in room number 8. Grab your entire stuff let's get ourselves settle in."

We nodded our heads. I helped Becky with some bags and walked upstairs to the room we would be in, I'm going to find out who did this to Jeff, not because I cared that he's dead or anything. I really don't. but for someone who is abusing me again, I'm being abused all over again because this person framed me for something I've never done. They think this is the old me? The one who let Jeff repeatedly kicked me in the bedroom while blood was coming out of my mouth? The one who was pushed downstairs, the one who was hit by a frying pan? No this isn't the old me, this is the new me and the new me won't take this anymore.

"Let's get this shit started" I said as I walked into the Motel room.

Tucker POV

The guy who I just yelled at stared at me like I was the craziest man he ever met and I really didn't care.

I was angry and pretty pissed off.

I was angry at my self

I just wanted to get her back to me, safe with no harm. I can't believe I let her out my sight.

"Hey man take it easy on him." I felt Bryson hand on me and I nodded. I step back away from the guy, for some reason I didn't like him. I didn't understand why but I just didn't like him.

"Do you know where this coworker lives?" Bryson asked taking out his notepad and pen.

The man nodded his head and look from me and Bryson. I got annoyed with him and soon realized he was uncomfortable with me standing near him. I nodded to Bryson and walked away from the guy.

What a Punk, where could Nana be? Did he know anyone that I didn't know about? I wanted to hit myself on the head. I wouldn't know if she knew someone. She wasn't mine, but I know deep inside I wanted her. I knew that I had feelings for her but because of Jeff being her husband I couldn't cross that betrayal. My mind went to anger to the thought of Jeff. That Bastard; He's lucky he's dead cause so hope me God, if he wasn't I would ha-

"Hey man, the coworker got the address from his boss, he had to asked permission and all. We got where she lives, her name is Ireland Anne- Yo you okay you look like your about ready to shoot someone?"

I shook off the feeling.

"I'm fine, where does she live?"

Bryson handed me the notepad, and as I read it I came to realization that I knew that address.

"I know this place." I said this rushing from the crowd. I heard Bryson right behind me, trying to get me to tell him what's wrong "I'll tell you when we get in the car, but I know this address I just don't understand, why would she go there!"

We got in the car and started to drive. I didn't understand why Nana would go to  the people who hated Jeff, that's where that woman lived. In house with people who hated Jeff. Oh nana, these people would loved to kill Jeff  if they had the chance,  but what if they  had killed him. What makes you think they wouldn't hurt you? God I swear no one harms her,  cause if they do, there will be two fugitives in this case.

*Kassandra Speaks*

WOAHHHH THIS CHAPTER GOT GOOD!

EH? EH? Haha well here's the update guys

Give this a vote and comment who you think is going to betray our baby girl

I'm dying to think who you guys think will

Come on comment 

Also check out my social medias

Follow me.

Insta:Kassandravivu

Twitter:Kassandravivu

Tumblr:Itskassandravivu

Weheartit:Kassandravivu

And Lookbook:Kassandravivu

Check out my youtube channel, subscribe my dolls come on babes!

Youtube.com/Kassandravivu

Hope you enjoy this chapter

And if you don't follow me on wattpad 

Well click that follow button mate and comment new follower! Yes Mwah c ya later babes

Bye dolls

Xoxoxo-Kassandravivu