CH. 33 Helping Out

CH. 33 Helping Out

(Natasha POV)

I found myself outside a bar, how? Well, I was helping the others out.

"Does it look like anyone is around?" Kimani asked I shooked my head.

"No, everyone that's around seems to be hanging out in the bar. So let's go in and pretend we're doing the same thing." I said, getting a nod from Kimani.

I wanted to do this quickly, this is an area and place I didn't want to last quite long around.

Kimani was about to open the door until Damian spoke.

"We all need to be very careful, we don't know who's lurking by and pretending to just be at the bar to hang out. So, we might need another mini plan. How about one of you act like you know the Bartender and give him a hug while whispering that he needs to come with us in his ear." Damian said I watched as Kimani nodded her head to Damian mini plan.

I was going to suggest Kimani do it, personally, I had no attention on hugging someone I didn't know. I was sure I would get to know him later and become great allies with him, but I still didn't want to hug him without getting to know him first.

To my relief, Kimani spoke and said: "Okay, I mean I could do it."

With us being okay with that, we all got out the car.

We walked towards the bar and I analyzed the place, looking at things if everything didn't go right. Looking at the bar and figuring places to get out of if we were trapped in there.

I noticed Dean was parked in the back. I felt good about that. He gave me a head nod and I nodded my head back.

As soon as we walked into the bar I felt stares and I immediately pulled myself into my shell.

I never used to be like, not before Jeff. But Jeff had left a huge print into my life, one that can not be forgotten, especially with all the things he did to make sure I never forgot.

Not any detail, not a tiny one.

A whistle came out of nowhere, that took me away from my thoughts.

"Look at these fine Mama's that just came in, hello there ladies." A man said the one who whistled.

My eyes widened, the word Mama reminding me that I was pregnant with a child, a child that I already care for and love, no matter on the fact who the father was.

I wasn't going to let anyone hurt this child, I paid no attention to the men on my right.

"Come on ladies, let's get a drink," Damian said, grabbing both Kimani and I hands.

"Aw man, don't tell me these two mamas are for you. Can't share?" The man asked.

I immediately took the lead, leading Kimani and Damian to the bar where I saw the Bartender, who looked nervous and worried at the same time.

Something wasn't right and I knew it instantly had something to do with those Men in the bar from the moment we walked in, they all gave me a bad vibe.

Kimani leaned in, hugging the Bartender who I remember the name of his to Tommy and whispering in his ear.

When Kimani finished whispering in his ears, Tommy spoke playing with Kimani hair.

"They're not regulars." He said I raised a brow.

"I also never seen them around and they've been here before I got here. They keep staring at me and making sure of my movements with their eyes. Almost like they're taking notes." He said, letting go of Kimani hair.

Tommy waved at Me and Damian.

"Hey, you two." He said smiling, I waved back, catching on.

I watched as Damian, gave him a hug. I sat on the bar stool, analyzing the bar.

I noticed that there were six men, but one of the men seem familiar.

I've seen him before.

I was trying to figure out from where, but Kimani called out my name taking me away from my thoughts.

"Natasha, those men have been there before Tommy came to work and he said they've been observing him." She said I widened my eyes.

I let her words settle into my mind.

Humming "Okay, so that means they feel like he knows something, which means someone sent those men to watch him or maybe to take him somewhere. they're observing first because you said they've been here all day. They're taking notes on him for someone, just who and why? I said I caught a look on Tommy's face.

I analyzed him, he looked at me and I knew he most likely had an idea who.

I tilted my head at him, no one else caught the look only I did.

I recognized that look, it was a look that I saw in the mirror every day while being with Jeff.

It was a look that I knew all too well.

It seems like Tommy and I will become friends, good friends.

"But that also means that they haven't got the orders to do anything else," Kimani said, finishing my sentence from earlier.

I gave Tommy an understanding look, watching as his eyes widened. I turn to look at Kimani.

"Do you think they're on to us or think something is off about us?" I asked them, I ran my fingers through my hair smiling at the hair color as I spoke.

Trying to behave in a way as if I wasn't talking about the group of men by the entrance to the bar.

Those men chose the entrance of the bar for a reason, they sat there for a reason and they were observing for a reason.

That man also looks familiar to me, I know that face. I just need to figure out from where.

I know I will find out soon.

Jeff may have broken me, but his breaking had turned me into something else.

We continued speaking and behaving as nothing was going on.

I felt like someone was staring at me, I turned around and made eye contact with the guy who spoke the first time we came in.

I also made eye contact with the guy who looked familiar to me, he was already staring at me.

I turned back around, the plan was going to have to change.

Something is going on here and I know it.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

First thing first, it's always good to have these characters as part of your team.

Second thing is, who do you guys think that guy is?

The one that Natasha feels like is familiar?

Leave your answer in a comment below.

The next chapter gets interesting, give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu