CH. 13 Could it be

CH. 13 Could it be?

Natasha POV

I parked the car next to a cafe.

This cafe had computers and I needed to do research on this guy name Ricky Styles.

Who is he exactly?

I took Bernards laptop.

Part of me felt bad for taking it but I needed to get down to this.

I needed to prove I'm innocent, or at least leave the country and be a fugitive for the rest of my life.

I took the laptop out and walked into the cafe. I sat near the table that was furthest.

I turned on the laptop and built a firewall of my own to block anyone trying to get into the laptop. Including Bernard.

I wasn't that smart with computers but I knew my ways.

I didn't want to let Bernard know about the things I can do with computers but then again when you're placed under house arrest by your own Husband. you learn things by doing some researching while having nothing else to do.

My mind wanders towards Tucker, did he mean what he said on the radio station?

Part of me wanted to believe but the other part of me was thinking that it could be a trap.

What if he was just trying to get me to come in, to turn myself in.

Would Tucker really do that?

I shook my head and focus on the laptop in front of me.

I used Bernard Search engine to use it to look up this styles guy.

What I saw wasn't what I expected. He was a congressman.

What was Jeff doing threatening a congressman, a shiver ran through my body.

This man clearly didn't give a shit.

This man had so many enemies, he made enemies in high places.

But yet these people didn't consider looking at other possibilities of his death.

I copied down the information of this Ricky Style guy address and his workplace.

How am I going to approach a congressman?

Heck, how am I even going to be able to go near him?

I needed a plan, I mean I obviously couldn't just go up to him and be like "Hello I was Jeff Baez wife and I would like to know why you and he were arguing and basically why he was threatening you."

The guy would probably rat me out and have me arrested.

I need a way to get to him.

I googled him and saw that he had an event tomorrow afternoon.

Many people would be there so I would be able to blend in with the crowd.

"Excuse me miss, can I get you anything?" I turned around to find a waiter standing next to me with a curious look, probably wondering why I had a Hat and Sunglasses on.

"No thank you, just here for the free wifi," I said hoping he would go away, I mean it was true.

I did come in here for the wifi, I wasn't lying.

He laughs "That's understandable. Many people do that, but I can get you some coffee, or a bottle of water, or both." The waiter said and I raised a brow at him wondering why he would want to do that.

I was confused about his gesture. I was on high alert and was scared about someone noticing me.

But I was completely a whole new person.

I didn't look the same.

Heck, I didn't even recognize myself.

"Haha, sorry I don't have any cash on me," I said and he nodded his head smiling.

"I understand." He turned around and walked away.

What was that about?

I went back to what I was doing and making a plan about the way to get to him.

He would most likely be shaking hands with people or taking questions.

I can pretend I'm one of those annoying people that have a question.

"Here you go, a cup of Caramel Machito and a bottle of water ." The waiter places the items on my table.

"I don't have any cash-" I started saying but he cut me off.

"It's okay, it's on the house." He said and I was confused why.

"But why?" I asked confused to why this random waiter was being nice.

"You look like you've been through a lot, a beautiful woman like you deserve more than this, but you look like you need this right now." He said and I was taken off guard.

I wasn't use to that, which is actually pretty fuck to admit.

"Wow. Um, thank you Uh." I said not knowing his name.

He smiled. "Damian," he said and turned around to serve other people who actually needed his attention in the first place.

For some reason, I actually smiled.

"Damian," I said softly and when I look up I saw him smiling at me and I smiled back.

*Kassandra Speaks*

WOAH WOAH WOAH NATASHA YOU BELONG WITH TUCKER WHO THE HECK IS THIS DAMIAN GUY!!!??

Check out "Loving the Abduction"

To get a look at who Damian is. But what do you guys think of Damian Gesture? Was he being nice or is something fishy about him?

Hmmm, what do you guys think Natasha is going to do when she reaches the Congressman.

xoxo

-Kassandra Viv