ch. 47 He's here, I want answers

CH. 47 He's here, I want answers

(Natasha POV)

The day we had earlier was tiring, I saw Damian give me quick glances throughout the day.

Something told me that Damian was going to be someone that wanted me to share quite a bit of thing with him.

The fact that I had found myself sharing with him already took a small tow on me.

I was never much of a sharing person, but I found myself sharing a little bit. Especially with the people that I am currently with.

I was staring at Tommy earlier, I found him staring at me also.

He definitely knows something, whether it's about me or something link to me.

Yet, I couldn't shake the urge that maybe we had somethings in common, I felt the same way with Kimani and it made me question somethings.

How was it possible that I was able to have these sort of feelings for people I didn't know, people that I just met but yet here we were. Connected, thrown into each other's life somehow.

Was it the universe playing a game with us, or was it the universe putting people in my team that it knew I needed?

The fact that I don't even know the answer to that or think I would ever know the answer to that.

I didn't know much of Tommy and I knew nothing about the person they called the Grim Reaper but I could tell that Tommy loves him. I don't know what relationship he had going on with Kevin, Deans brother but even Dean, Kimani, Damian and I were able to see it, just by sharing looks with each other. Tommy was still in love and it wasn't with Kevin, I don't know if he's hoping Kevin would help him get over the love he has for that person, but I knew for certain that it was none of my business and had nothing to do with me.

I spent the day talking with Kimani and Tommy, while we were doing other things, now it was getting dark.

Kimani and I had found ourselves outside.

Kimani and I had found ourselves relating to somethings, which I supposed was the reason why we were outside. Talking to each other.

"We both obviously have our own stories." She said, I nodded my head agreeing with her.

We both have gone through hard events, but I was glad that she found something that could truly make her happy. Someone that is.

"You know, I've actually never been happy," I told her, which was true. There was no point in lying. I just never ever felt happiness. Never felt it as a child, never felt it as a teen and now that I am an adult. I still have come to feel it, that is something that I wouldn't wish on anyone. Expect the cruelest people on this planet, but never on someone who was innocent.

That is something my child will never go through, my child will have happiness.

Kimani was staring at me, I could feel her stare which caused me to look up.

Our eyes connected.

"I understand what you mean, I just realized what it is with Dean," Kimani said, I smiled briefly at her. Appreciating that she didn't beat around the bush, that she knew exactly what I was hinting at and she knew that she didn't need to feel ashamed for feeling happy with someone for once.

"Yes, I noticed. It's a good thing, to find something like that unexpectedly." I said, meaning my words.

Sometimes just a gesture, a feeling or even a person can make those dark clouds that have been following you, your whole entire life disappear.