CH. 30 Another New Friend

CH. 30 Another new friend

(Natasha POV)

We were in a car heading to the location where Damian friends were located.

I knew of Kimani husband, or should I say ex-husband considering everything. Although they were still married, we were going to consider him her ex-husband.

While we were driving there I took in the scenery of Brazil, looking at it and the trees.

Damian was focused on the road and I sat there in peaceful silence.

"How are you doing?" He asked me and I turned to stare at him.

"I'm doing okay, are you doing okay?" I asked him watching as a smile appeared on his face.

"I'm doing okay, I'm glad you're here safe, I am also glad that my friends are safe and I can't wait to hit one of them so hard that he's going to regret what he did." He said with a cheerful look that had my eyes widen.

"Well, that's something to look forward to, seeing your friends that are not so much punching one of them," I said and a laugh came from him.

"You know, you're pretty innocent." He said and I raised a brow.

"Yeah, I know I am that's the whole point of this," I said and he laughed again, shaking his head.

"Never mind." He said still smiling and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I hope we can all come with a plan together when we get there," I said and he nodded his head to that.

I agree with you, I can't wait for you to meet Kimani. You two will get along great and I'm sure a strong friendship will be formed." He said which caused me to raise a brow.

I honestly felt the same way when I spoke to that woman on the webcam. The woman name Olivia, if it was the same feeling I got when I meet Kimani then I would follow through with this so-called friendship.

"Well, if you say so," I said and he smiled.

"I got a good feeling about it." He said and I nodded my head, I turned to look out the window.

I never really did have any friends before and what's sad is that the only time I managed to start making any friends is after Jeff's Death. I didn't have any friends before him either, after all, if I did. I wouldn't have ended up with him in the first place now, would I?

I rubbed my stomach which just now started to become a habit of mine.

It was like I was making sure if the baby was still there.

I want to do everything in my power to keep the baby and me safe. I will do everything in my power to make sure that happens.

"We're going to make sure everything is okay, will find a clinic and get an ultrasound down okay?" He said I turned to face him my eyes widening and nodding my head, recalling and knowing that needed to be done.

"I know," I said and He smiled.

"Of course I'll be going with you, for support and to see the little munchkin in there." He said causing me to smile.

"I don't mind, you can come if you want," I said and he gave me a glance.

"Of course I would come, I wouldn't let you go through that moment alone. Also, you both need to be cheered on." He said and laughed.

"It's just a checked up," I said but he shook his head.

"Nope, the very first check up and the baby might take some cheering up let the ultrasound take an image of its face." He said and I nodded my head.

I laughed.

"You're right," I said and he beamed.

"We're almost there. I can't wait to be able just to sit down and talk, or at least catch-up with what's going on and have more information with everything." He said and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'm sure they're going to want to know more information about me too," I said in a low voice and a look of concern pop up on his face.

"You don't have to tell them anything you're not comfortable about telling okay?" He said and I nodded my head.

"I know but it's not right especially if they're telling me things," I said and he shook his head.

"No, you can tell them the information you have on the people that you think is a part of the group Jeff was apart of but you don't have to tell them about what you have gone through okay?" He said and I nodded my head.

"Okay," I said and he nodded his head again.

"You don't need to tell people anything unless you're emotionally and physically reading to tell and also have that person know." He said.

I took in his words.

"Okay, got it," I said and he smiled.

We were driving for a little bit more until we pulled up into a place, I eyed the home and it looked nice.

Getting our things out and walking towards the front of the door, having it opened. Damian suddenly punched the guy who I assumed to be Kevin, who groaned a painful noise.

My eyes widened as I stared at the encountered. I briefly shook my head. Making my way to the Man and Woman who I noticed on the webcam earlier.

I introduced myself to them and they both introduced their self to me, the man excused his self, giving me a brief smile as he made his way towards Damian and Kevin.

I spoke to the woman, Kimani and she offered for us to go take a seat on the couch which we did.

"Have you rested?" She asked me. I nodded my head. "Yes, I have on the plane. Damian made sure I did." I said and she smiled at me.

"I got the details about you? Did you get the details about me?" I said not bothering of sugar coating anything.

I sighed just knowing that there was so much to my story than simple details, I rubbed my stomach also.

"Yes, I did. Jeff Baez. He did some work for my ex-husband and with my ex-husband." She said she made a facial expression as if she tasted something sour and I honestly related to that face explanation.

That's how I got at the mention of Jeff's name or the thought of him, but it also angered me and made me feel disgusted.

"I didn't have a choice on being with Jeff though," I said and I watched as her eyes widen.

I told her the things that some people already knew.

"I was held hostage by him, a kept woman," I said, getting a shocked look from the woman.

Yeah, I've been through shit and I am still most likely going to go through more.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Natasha, Kimani has been through a lot of things too. Let's see where the friendship between you two go. You guys can relate to each other.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT Dolls!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu