Ch.11 What to do

Chapter 11 What to do

Tucker POV

I ended the phone call and just stared at Justice.

"My sister just called me..." I said still feeling shocked about the whole entire thing.

My sister made contact with me, she called me and she found me.

But it sounded like she had help? From who, I really didn't care I was just happy she found me.

"Your sister? I didn't even know you had a sister. What the heck you had a sister and you never brought her up after all this time of being your partner." Justice said eying me with a shocking expression.

"It's a long story, we weren't in each other's life. We will be now, though.

I'll tell you about it later now we have to figure out where Nana is." I said walking towards the door getting ready to leave this place.

"You had feelings for her didn't you?" Justice said walking behind me as I open the front door

I didn't even have to bother looking back as I said those words.

"I still do."

Natasha, Nana ,Kuohime POV

"I was in my room now, thinking of ways to ditch the group.

I couldn't have them with me, I just needed to get the items from Bernard.

I was taken into shock I must admit when Ireland came clean. It wasn't what I expected.

Of course, I knew she was hiding something, I wasn't an idiot.

I just didn't think it would be that Jeff has a kid and the kid is out there.

Jeff Baez that Monster had a child, That he hired to get rid of.

He was a true monster, how could a man do such a thing.

Was he that heartless, did he really not care about others that much.

Of course, he probably didn't, he had family and I didn't even know about them.

I was so stupid to even get involved with him but I couldn't fend for myself, not where I was of course.

I was honestly all alone in the world until Jeff came into my life.

Although he did awful things I honestly don't know where I would be if he didn't.

I got up from the bed I was sitting on and made my way towards the huge mirror in front of me.

I stared at my reflection. I look completely different, the hair dyed, the color contacts.

This all is just a disguise just to hide my image.

I was trying not to be figure out by people who could glance at me and be able to pinpoint me as the fugitive that is wanted on the news for killing her husband the well-known prosecutor.

I stared at my hair and rolled my eyes.

I admit the color fits me well, the reason for the rolling of my eyes is because my mind wonder towards Jeff.

What would he think of my hair color?

I shake my head so I get the thought away from my mind.

The man was horrible and I stayed with him, why did I? Why Didn't I just leave instead of staying with a man who did nothing but hurt me.

Did I honestly feel like I had no choice?

I started taking off my clothes and after I was done I faced the mirror again.