CH. 31 We got them

CH. 31 We got them

(Tucker POV)

We were at my place, sitting in front of my dining room table, going through the files that Jeff had but something that we came across made us shock.

"He has a kid," Bryson said looking at the paper that had the DNA Test proving that Jeff Baez was a father to a certain kid.

I shook my head in disgust, not because he cheated, because truthfully could you really call something like that cheating especially if the other person was being held as a hostage.

The fact, that this man was actually capable of having regular relationships but he just decided that he didn't want too.

It just proved this man was a really sick man who had the power to get away with sick things.

"There's no way, he would keep that kid alive," Bryson said that had me looking at him with wide eyes.

"He wouldn't kill his own kid, right?" I asked him and Bryson thought the question over before he answered.

"Honestly man, I don't even know. This is the same fucker we're talking about who kept a woman hostage in his house and had everyone thinking that she was actually his wife, this is also the same person who has people sitting in prison that don't deserve to be there. This is the same person who hires people to do horrible things for him. I'm not even putting anything past him if it was a baby from Natasha. Then he would probably not kill that child, because he wanted every single fragment of that woman, he would probably be thrilled if he knew. This person was not Natasha. I don't know man." Bryson said with a disturbing look on his face.

"Let's keep looking through the things, what do we know so far?" I asked Bryson, summarising all the things we've found out.

"Well, Jeff has placed 300 people in prison that don't deserve to be there, from what these paper works say. He works for many high people and does business for them, he has shit on a lot of people, he kept tabs on a lot of people he felt the need too, including you." Bryson said which I nodded my head when we found out that Jeff was keeping tabs on me. For whatever reason, he just was, which also let us know that he knew about me before he started talking to me and forming a friendship.

The whole thing bothered me.

It means that he sought me out, but for what exactly. For what reason did he seek me out for?

I had the computers that he had already on and running, Bryson was able to get through the computers which did impress me.

When I praised him for his work, he just shrugged.

I had no idea he had those type of skills, but I guess he was right about not showing people all your skills.

I was going through Jeff's laptops, noticing that he had a lot of files. There was one folder that caught my attention, it was titled 'The Wife' I opened the Folder and saw that it was a bunch of video files.

Videos?

"Bryson, come here," I said to him and he raised a brow looking at me but got up anyways.

"What's wrong?" he asked me, making his way towards me and grabbing a chair. Bryson's eyes widened as he looked at the screen.

"What the fuck is this?" He asked, but I knew the question wasn't meant for me to actually answer.

"That's what I'm wondering," I said, turning my attention back to look at the screen.

"We're going to have to in order. Click the first video." Bryson said, and for some reason, I felt my hand shaking as I clicked on the first video file.

another window pop up.

The video started.

"Shit," I said when I saw that the video was showing Natasha, crunch up on the floor, scared.

"Can you let me go please?" She asked I felt my hand clenching.

"Can't do that." Jeff's voice said, I didn't see him, which lead me to believe he was standing behind the camera.

"I won't tell anyone, just please let me go." She said.

"No," Jeff said, that's when alarmed showed on Natasha's face.

"I'll be reported missing," Natasha said with a look on her face.

Jeff let out a laugh.

"No one is going to report you missing." He said causing Natasha eyes to widen, a look of fear was on her face.

"What......" She said softly as if she was hoping what he said wasn't what was said.

"No one is going to report you missing." He said again,

Natasha got up and tried to move but she fell to the floor.

"What, what did you do to me?" She asked him when she tried to get up again.

"It's a rape date drug, you really won't be strong enough to move to go anywhere or struggle until it wears off." He said.

Natasha fell to the floor and leaned her back against the wall.

"What do you want with me? I have nothing, just let me go." She said.

"I can't do that."

Natasha's arms started to shake.

"Why?" She asked him and he walked towards her.

Bended himself in front of her grabbing her face, bringing her face towards his.

"Because you're mine now, you're my wife and you're not going anywhere." He said kissing her forehead.

Natasha started crying.

"Please... Please let me go." She said to him.

"Oh no, you're mine. I'm never letting you go. Never." He said, wrapping his arms around her.

Her crying could be heard by Bryson and me, Jeff was ignoring her cries. It's like she isn't even crying to him or begging him to let her go.

"What are you planning to do with me?" She asked, still shaking.

"Why make you my wife, of course, my wife who will never leave my side," Jeff said, getting up and walking towards the camera.

"I've been watching you for a while, you're exactly what I want and nothing is going to keep or take you away from me." He said, turning off the camera.

Bryson and I just sat there silent.

"This is so fuck up man." He said.

"Where did he take her from?" I asked and Bryson shook his head.

"I'm wondering the same thing, the fact that he knew no one would be looking for her honestly proves that he been watching her for a while and had been keeping tabs on her as he said in the video," Bryson said which brought a shiver down my back.

The same thing he did to me.

"Should we watch the other videos?" I asked and Bryson looked at me. We stared at each other and he let out a sigh.

"We're going to have to, we need to prepare ourselves even more because I don't know what type of things this sicko filmed but I believe this video was the only PG one in there. Which is saying a lot." Bryson said and I let out a sigh also.

"Fuck, ready for video two," I said, about to click.

"No, I'm not ready, just click it." He said and I did.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Hello Dolls, now we will know Natasha story. How she was taken and who she was before she was taken. It seems like Jeff Baez, like keeping tabs on people. We will also find out the reason why Jeff liked to do many of the things he's done, including keeping tabs on people. Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT! If you Dolls have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments, hopefully, they get answered in the next chapters. Much Love!

xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu