CH. 67 Would she

CH. 67 Would she

(Damian POV)

It didn't take a genius to see that Tucker, cared for Natasha too and he has regrets from my understanding, from what I've been told and what I picked up on. It's probably not easy for him to feel like he could never make it up.

I know that Natasha spoke to him, but regarding what was said, I had no idea.

The thing about Natasha is, I know that's she hasn't told us everything. There are things I know she would like to keep to herself, and she has every right to, but that still doesn't change the fact that there are still unanswered questions running around in my head.

"Hello, I will be performing the ultrasound on you today." The woman who was wearing scrubs said, as she walked in the room, Natasha and I was in.

The woman's eyes widened briefly, probably recognizing who Natasha was, and probably had watched the latest news.

"Okay, go ahead and change into this in the restroom, no underwear as well. When you come out, we'll start." The woman said to Natasha.

Natasha nodded her head and did what the woman said.

The woman turned to look at me and smiled a soft smile.

"Friends?" She asked, and I nodded my head.

"She's been through a lot." She said.

"Yeah," I said, Some of Natasha story was made public with her permission of course.

Natasha came out, and the lady turned her attention to her, placed her down on a laying position so she could do the sonogram.

"Will I be able to know the baby gender today?" Natasha asked.

"Well." The woman said.

Rotating transducer on, Natasha's tummy.

I looked at the huge screen that had the sonogram.

"It depends if the baby is ready to- oh my." The woman said.

"What, what is it?" Natasha asked.

"Well, it seems like you do not have a baby but babies. You're pregnant with twins." The woman said, causing Natasha's eyes to widen.

I stood up to look closer at the ultrasound.

The woman pointed to me the two babies.

"Wow," I said, letting out a soft chuckle.

"Twins," Natasha said.

"Yeah, you're having twins," I said, chuckling.

"They're healthy, right?" Natasha asked.

"Yes, honey, these two are doing fine. I don't see anything wrong." The woman said.

I walked up to Natasha and grabbed her hand.

"You heard that they're both fine," I said to her, and I felt her squeeze my hand.

"If you two what, these babies are showing their goods early so I can tell you what their gender is. They're very active babies as well, or are you two doing this whole gender reveal thing?" The woman asked.

"No, I would like to know," Natasha said.

"Okay, will Natasha. You have boys." The woman said, smiling.

Natasha squeezed my hand again.

"Now, let's get you some cool sonogram pictures." The woman said.

The ultrasound experience was something I didn't think I would ever experience, but I am glad I did because it was terrific.

I was walking with Natasha towards my car.

I held the door open for her, waited till she got in and put her seat belt on before I closed the door.

I went around and got into the driver's side.

I missed driving my car.

There were a lot of things that needed closure in my life.

"I don't have anywhere to go," Natasha said, bringing my attention back to her.

"I don't have a home; Jeffs's prison wasn't my home." She said she had a lost look on her face.

"I don't even have a wardrobe really, besides the clothes that Ireland and Becky got me." She said.

"Hey, Natasha. You can stay with me at my place, and how about we go get your clothes and whatever else you need, okay." I said.

She turned to look at me.

"We can get you clothes, hair products, skin products, and whatever else. We'll also have to do some grocery shopping as well as I am sure I have nothing edible at my house." I said, hoping she would let out at least a small laugh about that.

There was no laugh; she looked confused on something.

"Why, why have you been doing this. All of this for me?" She asked me.

I took a moment to figure out a way I could say it.

"Because I understand how it feels to want someone to be a good person to you, I care about you, and I like you. I am willing to do anything that helps you." I said.

Her eyes widened.

"I-" She started to say and looked like she was thinking through things.

"I've been raped and tortured countless times by Jeff." She said.

"I know," I said softly, grabbing her hand.

"I'm pregnant right now with his children." She said.

"I know," I said.

"I've been broken and feel like I still am." She said.

"We can work on making you not feel that," I said to her.

I brought her hand up to my lips and kissed it.

"I don't understand why you would want to be with me?" She asked I could see the genuinely confused look on her face.

"Natasha, I like you, and I care for you. It would be an honor to have the opportunity to go through closure with you." I said.

"We both need closures, and we both have a horrible past, I accept yours, and you accept mine. This is something that I am ready to get into with you whenever you're ready." I said, not pressuring her about anything.

"Okay." She said, and I smiled.

"Okay, so let's go," I said, turning around to start the car, but Natasha pulled my hand, and I found myself wrapped into a hug.

"Thank you." She said.

I wrapped my arms around her.

"Of course, Angel, anytime," I said.

I hope one day she can let me in and tell me all her troubles, but Natasha, like me, has gone through horrible things so baby steps.

I was okay with taking baby steps because we are still moving after all.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Oh, Damian, I adore you. So does that mean Tucker is out?

We'll see, but Damian is a sweetheart.

If you're not following me on Wattpad, that means you're not part of the Doll family and Honey, what are you doing? You better click that follow button because you're missing out!!!!! I mean, you've read up to here, so you must like the story, so why not follow the person who made it?

Also check out my PODCAST link is in bio

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu