CH. 56 She said it's too late

(Tucker POV)

Natasha had Video call us back, letting us know that everything was good and that she'll see us when we get there.

She also spoke to Ireland, on the planning of the video call she would have with her brothers.

I wanted to talk to her, I had so much to ask her and so much to say to her but I wanted to this all in private.

I didn't want to have an audience, I wanted to apologize to her in private first and then public.

I took a glance at the man that was sitting next to her as she continued speaking to Jeff's siblings and Bryson.

How close have they gotten, they must have gotten close if they're sharing a bedroom together.

How much did he know about her? Does she trust him? Should she even trust him?

I let out a sigh, Natasha wasn't someone who would easily trust someone.

The person would have to have gained her trust.

"Tucker?" Bryson called my name out, taking me away from my thoughts.

I found everyone looking at me.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked I didn't even hear what they were discussing.

"Natasha asked how close are you to finding out Jeff's killer," Bryson said causing my eyes to widen on the fact that I didn't even hear Natasha ask me a question.

"We can discuss it when you all get here, I'm sure I'll come with some suspect names. Speak soon and see you all in 11 hours." Natasha said.

Everyone said bye and the video call ended.

"Tuck you, okay man?" Bryson asked me, with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I was just lost in my thoughts that's all. Alright, I'll let Liv know we got the okay." I said to Bryson, as I waved up my phone.

Bryson nodded his head.

"I'll be in the hallway," I told them and they nodded their heads at me.

I didn't miss the concern or sorry looks I got.

I knew I was showing how that affected me but did I truly have the right in the first place?

I mean, I didn't believe her when she told me she was innocent.

I didn't even know that she was a kept woman, that the man I thought was a decent human being was actually the opposite.

That he was a monster in disguise.

I called Olivia, letting her know about what Natasha said and she let me know that Jake was on board, that he would get his jet to take us to Brazil.

"Okay, we'll talk when I see you," I said to my sister.

We told each other goodbyes and I made my way back into the living room.

I told them what Olivia told me and they seemed fine with it.

"Wow, that's great. I was looking at flights right now actually, well guess we'll be flying in a private jet then." Jeff's brother said.

"Yes, we'll come back at 12 pm tomorrow. That should be around the time we'll be leaving and the time Natasha would contact for that Video call." I said.

"Alright, I would offer you two to stay here-" Jeff's brother Bernard started to say, but Bryson was shaking his head.

"No it's fine, I saw a hotel nearby, so we'll crash there. Be on the lookout." Bryson said.