CH. 39 We have questions

(Tucker POV)

"This is where he saw her first," I said, Bryson and I were currently in the car.

Looking out the window, to where prostitutes were leaning against walls, some were on the road, some were in alleys doing what we assumed they are there to do and some were approaching cars.

The Prostitutes were Males and Females.

"Well, from what was stated in the video. She wasn't a prostitute right?" Bryson asked, turning to look at me.

I thought it through and shook my head.

"No, remember when Jeff said that she held his interest because she stood out and wasn't supposed to be around that crowd. Which could mean, she most likely wasn't a prostitute but maybe they know her or of her." I said looking out the window.

"Jeff also said in the video that he killed the ones he lured, the ones that he was asking questions about Natasha. So do you think those were the only ones who knew about Natasha, or do you think there might be some others who do but they've kept it hush when they realized people were disappearing?" Bryson asked and I let the question settle in. Letting out a sigh

"Well, let us hope that there's someone that was extra careful on not getting Jeff attention or had him suspecting them," I said hoping for the best.

Bryson nodded his head, looking out the window and watching the people nearby.

"Who knows, they might not even want to talk to us, I mean I wouldn't blame them if they didn't want to, it could put them in danger. We don't know exactly who Jeff supporters are." I said and Bryson shrugged his shoulder, letting out a sigh.

"Well, we won't know until we try, we can also make sure that nothing happens to them. I can't have any other people bloods on my hand" Bryson said opening his side of the car and getting out.

"Right," I said letting Bryson words settle in, I got out of the car and making my way towards Bryson.

We walked towards the group of woman and all of their eyes widen.

"We don't want any trouble." One of them said looking at us with narrowed eyes.

"We are not here to give any of you trouble, we are actually here asking and seeking help," Bryson said.

A blonde one spoke. "Well, that's a new pick up line. Are you customers or not?" She asked causing Bryson eyes to widen.

"No, we are not customers we just want answers on some questions we have, regarding someone who is in danger," I said making direct eye contact with each woman, they looked at me confused.

"Someone in danger? Since when does your kind care about us? Before you get on me for the race thing, I meant law enforcement. You two maybe dressed casually but we can tell Law Enforcement when we see them." The redhead one said.

I let out a sigh.

"We know that a couple of years ago, women around this area went missing. Women that you've might have known and it all started when that person saw someone here." I said taking out a picture of Natasha and showing the ladies.

"Her name is Natasha. She used to hang out around here and we have no idea why, which is what we are trying to figure out. Someone crazy had an interest in her, started targetting women that hung around this area as you ladies do, to get answers from them, which is why they were never seen again after he lured them in pretending to be a customer. He ended up getting Natasha at the end." I said making eye contact with the women.