CH. 59 On our way

CH. 59 On our way

(Tucker POV)

No regrets came from the all-nighter that was pulled.

Even though we were completely tired, I'm glad I did the all-nighter.

Bryson and I had decided to get croissants and coffee for everyone.

We headed towards Jeff's sibling's house, so we could all go together to the location Olivia had given me for the private jet landing.

It was going to be a long trip but it needed to happen.

Jeff's brother Bernard had a car that could take us all and that was fine with Bryson and me.

Considering they had some rest and we didn't, we were also tired of driving around. Especially Bryson, considering he was the one who drove more than me.

The conversation on the drive was kept light, none of us dare to go into any details.

I guess we were all waiting to either be on the plane before we do or in Brazil.

I'm sure we all wanted to fit some puzzles of our own together, but knew it would answer more questions if we waited when we meet the others.

I was going to be face to face with Natasha, after all this time.

What would I say to her when I do?

I would apologize, first. She deserved so much more than an apology.

I don't know what I would do if she didn't accept my apology but I didn't want to think about that.

She just needed one person to believe her, if I had believed her then she would have told me the truth.

The truth about everything, that Jeff had done to her.

If I had believed her at first, she wouldn't have been in this situation but maybe this happened for a reason.

If I had believed her, she would have never met the people she met.

She wouldn't have encountered the information she has encountered now.

I'll just work hard on making things right with her.

If I had just made a move on her, I almost did plenty of times but I didn't because of the sick thing Jeff had going on.

I didn't and couldn't have made a move on his wife, but I should have.

I should have said screw it but I can't keep sitting here and keep thinking what if's.

The past is the past, I just have to work on the present and also make the future right.

"Were here," Bernard said from the front.

I looked out the window and saw that we were here and that the private jet was actually there with men outside it waiting for us.

"Uh, who exactly is your sister?" Bernard asked.

"She and her boyfriend are great people helping us out. Come on let's go." I said, getting out the car.

I didn't pry into people's business, never did unless it had to do with my job.

Maybe if I had done that, then.... I stopped myself from thinking that.

I walked towards the Jet with Bryson next to me and I'm sure the others not that far, Bernard most likely was going to make sure his car was parked and stayed safe,

I watched as my sister come out of the jet door and smiled as she made her way towards me.

Her boyfriend not that far from behind her.

"Tucker." She said. She was glowing and I had to do a double-take.

She looks really happy, not only did she look happy. She was happy. I could feel it around her.

"Hey, sis," I said, letting her wrap her arms around me.

She pulled back.

"How are you doing?" She asked me.

"I could be better, but I see you're doing okay and I am glad about that," I said smiling.

She smiled and turned to Bryson, giving him a hug as well and asking him how he's doing.

Her boyfriend Jake came and greeted us, everyone introduced themselves and we were boarding the jet.

"Wow, Tucker didn't know you knew Jake," Bernard said and also saying Jake's last name with that.

I shrugged my shoulders and kept it moving.

I knew I shouldn't have let it worried me but I was worried about Natasha.

Her not wanting to either see me or forgive me.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Short chapter but the next one will make up for it because the next chapter is where everyone actually is under the same roof.

Oh, how interesting it will be, give this chapter a VOTE and COMMENT!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu