CH. 68 Life is changing

(Natasha POV)

(Long Chapter ahead, You won't regret it)

I have been staying with Damian; he made me feel comfortable in his place. Although every single time, I thanked him for letting me stay at his home and making me comfortable.

He keeps telling me it's ours.

He even went far to go shopping with me. Now the twins had their room in Damian place.

I found it sweet; that he was doing all of this and behaving this way.

I have never experienced anything like that. I have never had a man, care for me this way. My sister was going to meet me at the courthouse. The trial has started, things were revealed, and now the trial is happening.

Ever since it's made headlines, more people were being exploded who had things to deal with Jeff.

"Ready?" Damian asked me.

"Yes, you know I'll pay you all back for this, right?" I said, waving my hand towards the clothes I was wearing.

I watched him roll his eyes and walked towards me.

A kiss was placed on my forehead; that was another thing Damian has been doing.

"I told you, you don't need to or have to. Now let's go." He said, taking my hand.

My eyes lowered to our hands that were held together as Damian walked out of the house with me.

We headed towards his car and drove to the courthouse; I knew tons of reporters were going to be there.

The situation didn't just make national news; it made world news.

"We are going to have to go the back way of the courthouse," Damian said as he drove around with me.

I watched as a line of reporters were gathered around outside.

"Yes, I suppose that will be best," I said.

"How are the babies doing?" Damian asked me; I turned my attention towards him to find him glancing at me.

"What?" He asked me.

"They're doing fine, Damian, just like when you asked me two hours ago," I said, and he laughed.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"I have to ask how they're doing; they're important to me." He said, causing my heart to flip.

"Hmm," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Alright, let's go in. By the way, I've meant to ask, are you going to let your hair stay that color that Becky and Ireland decided for you, or are you going to change it?" He asked.

"I think I'll change it, not sure what color yet," I said.

Damian nodded his head, got out the car, and made his way to my door to open it up for me.

Another thing Damian does is he that he has not let me opened any door since I've been in his care.

It's been such a sweet gesture, and I am trying to get used to all of this because I know he means well, but I'm still trying to adapt to all of this.

"Thank you," I said as I got out of the car.

"You're welcome." He said.

I found myself grabbing his hand before he took mine, and I am sure it was something that came off as a shock for him.