CH. 48 What do I do?

(Natasha POV)

What is it that you do when there is someone out there who knows things about you.

Things about you that you didn't want anyone else to know, it made me wonder.

What else did this man, he couldn't have known that much? No.

He knows the things that are able to be known from getting information from the people but there are still many things that he doesn't know and for that I'm glad.

Yet, I knew the Grim Reaper had information. Information that would definitely help me.

"Then you might as well sit down." The Grim Reaper said I raised a brow to that. I for one hand couldn't care less about.

My eyes shifted to see Kimani making her way to the couch, I watched as Dean's eyes widened at that.

If it was during any other scenario. I would have let a slight smile come across my face on the way Kimani was right now but it wasn't the time to do that.

"I mean no harm, I already have the person who would cause to make harm next to me." The Grim Reaper said, making eye contact with me. I looked to Tommy and then looked back at the Grim Reaper.

I sat near where I was standing.

"Okay, well Natasha. Since you asked first, let's cover your part first. I know about the people who have hurt your parents. Now, I hope you realize that we all are around the same age in this room, so I had nothing to do with the people who hurt your parents but I know who they are and what it was over. The people who sent bits of pieces of your mother to your father that it drove him mad. I'm sure you know what he did to try to get the money, he failed and was arrested and I'm sure you know that he didn't die of suicide." The Grim Reaper said, anger-filled me but I didn't show.

I felt everyone eyes on me but I didn't react to their stares.

These are things I shouldn't let others see, this is something that I shouldn't let people see that it affects me. These are things I knew were things that held so many emotions over my head.

"You come to terms with those, I had nothing to do with the people, who took you girls in either." The Grim Reaper.

Of course, I knew he had nothing to do with what happened between Natalie and I, especially with us growing up. The Grim Reaper was around our age and there was no way it would be possible for him but maybe. Maybe he knew about what happened about Natalie.

"Natalie," I said.

"Your twin sister, it wasn't me who had anything to do with her but I know the people who did." The Grim Reaper said, my senses were alerted.

He knows, about the people who had her?

"Is she alive?" I asked, feeling the emotions on the verge of coming out. My voice probably even cracked.

"She's alive." He said.

My eyes widened, I felt my heartbeat against my chest.

She's alive, relief filled me on the fact that I just found out my sister is alive.

"Where is she?!?" I asked.

"Your sister was taken by a supposed client of hers and sold as a sex slave." He said, his words caused me to flinch.

So, my sister and I had a similar faith in being taken away by someone and taken advantage of.

"Your sister met the same faith you did with Jeff Baez, the only difference was that you were taken, abducted and she was with a client who someone obsessed with and sold as a sex slave." The Grim Reaper said.

"Where is she?" I asked. I can hear the emotion in my own voice.

"New York." The Grim Reaper said.

She's in New York.

My sister is in New York.

I can go get her, I can go save her. I'm going to need help but I'll be able to do it.

Yes, I'm going to save her.

What the Grim Reaper said, made my blood boil.

"He knew." The Grim Reaper said he didn't even have to mention who he meant by him. I already knew.

I flinched, feeling disgusted. On how many times I have asked that man if he knew anything about my sister.

"Jeff knew of your sister, he knew where she was and he knew who had her." The Grim Reaper.

"We are going to help you get her," Tommy said, I brought my stare to his and he gave me a look that held promise.

A look that held much promise and a vow of friendship.

"Okay, we'll help." The Grim Reaper said.

I watched as he gave me a look that held sadness but he quickly covered it as he turned to Kimani.

I felt disgusted, disgusted with so many of the things that had happened to me.

I felt arms around me, which caused me to turn my head to find Damian looking at me.

"We'll find her and save her Natasha, you have to believe in that." He said. I slowly nodded my head, but the only things that were running through my mind. Is I couldn't imagine what my twin sister has gone through or is going through right now.

I am definitely going to get her out, I'm not going to leave her there.

Everyone that caused us to suffer is going to be brought down.

They'll be begging when I get to them.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Okay, so Natasha sister Natalie is alive and she is in NEW YORK! What do you Dolls think happened to her sister?

How far do you all think Natasha will go?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu