CH. 44 I'm not good for you

(Natasha POV)

Now, what is it that someone says in a situation like this?

I don't even know, because this was the first time I've been in a situation like this.

What is that you exactly do in situations like this?

If I was going, to be honest with myself or anyone at that, I would let them know that I don't see myself generally with anyone.

It's not because I don't want to, but because I don't honestly think that I am good enough to be in a healthy relationship with anyone.

I wouldn't want to confuse a healthy relationship with the torture I have gone through and the fact that I don't even know what a healthy relationship is, doesn't even make it easy.

I knew Damian was feeling something for me, I just didn't know that he was sure of it himself.

I was always able to tell when someone felt an attraction towards me, I just always knew and I wish I would have come to realize that there was someone keeping an eye on me and had an obsession towards me, that would have saved so much hardship, so much suffering and stop me from getting destroyed, over and over again.

Sometimes I get angry at the fact that I went to go look for my sister, because if I hadn't gone looking for her. Then none of this would have happened to me, but I just couldn't help it.

She's my only family, well until recently. I thought, my mind going towards the baby growing in my belly.

I let out a sigh, realizing that Damian's arms were still wrapped around me.

I knew he was waiting for me to say something, at least anything that could give him a sign to not give up.

"Why would you want someone like me? You don't know what you're getting yourself into with just having a simple crush on me." I said, my voice coming out softly. It was like I was scared to hear my own words.

Honestly, I probably was.

"Are you doubting why anyone would want to be interested in you?" Damian asked me, causing my eyes to widen.

"Guess, I hit the nail squarely on the head huh?" He asked me and I didn't have to answer the question. He already knew it was true.

There was no point of denying it.

"I don't like you thinking like that, you may not believe it but there are so many beautiful things about you that you yet have realized yourself. Putting yourself down just first start as words, then it leads to thoughts and then your mind starts thinking it's true. Natasha, I want you to know that it is not true. You can't think things like that, that's just leading yourself to give up on yourself and you just can't do that." He said rubbing my back.

The touch took me off guard, it didn't leave me feeling disgusted, it was a bad feeling but it was something I definitely was not expecting.

"It's just that, maybe you should consider it. There are people out there who have less baggage than me and fewer issues, I just want you to think about that. It's not right to want to be with someone like me, there is no way it could be." I said, pulling myself out of his arms and sitting up.

I look down to find him staring at me.

"I have hope you know." He said causing me to raise an eyebrow, I was going to say something but he raised his head, cutting me off.

"I have hope because there was nowhere in that, that you told me that you weren't interested in me back." He said, leaving me quiet.

"You told me that maybe I should consider not liking you, but I didn't hear anywhere in there that you didn't feel the same way, or that you weren't interested in me also. So, that gives me hope." He said, letting the words settle in.

"We should get up, maybe the others will be up by now too." He said getting up from the bed, he turned to look at me smiling.

"You have no idea how beautiful you're from the inside and out if I have to wait for you to notice that and see that for yourself. Then I will, but don't ever think that you're not good enough. You're more than enough, you're simply you and if that it isn't beautiful then I don't know what is." He said looking at me with a facial expression that I couldn't explain.

"I'm going to use the bathroom first if you don't mind." He said all I could do was nod my head.

He walked towards the bathroom, that was in the bedroom we were sharing and left me alone.

It wasn't the first time I was called beautiful, I've been called beautiful plenty of times actually. Even by Tucker himself.

Just the thought of Tucker's name, made me rubbed my shoulder. The look he gave me when I last saw him will be something that will always be in my mind and I hated that because it he had no idea what the truth was.

He was lied to, he had no idea that the person who was supposedly a close friend of was a monster.

Sometimes it makes you wonder, do you really know someone character like you think you do.

People show you what they want to show you, humans can be monsters and wear amazing disguises that will have you debating which one is real, it would have you wondering which one is the most dangerous.

My sister and I looks was something that got us placed in the hands of evil people.

Sometimes people are just evil, so evil that they want to hurt everything. Even the beautiful things in the world.

I let out a sigh and got out of the bed.

I can't wait to get through this, maybe it was time I learned how to find happiness along the way.

Hopefully, I'll be able to.

I've been broken for so long, how will I be able to put myself together?

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

I want Natasha to be happy, she deserves it.

Don't you think?