SO here's the stitch

Hello my lovely beautiful Dolls, how're you Dolls, my lovely Goddesses and Gods doing?

Good? well, I hope so.

So I wanted to let you all know something that has been bothering me lately.

I notice that the views I've been getting on my stories don't match up to the amount of VOTES, FOLLOWING DOLLS & COMMENTS.

I mean I did try not let it bother me but it sorta knocks down the walls and found its way in.

For example, I would get so many views on a chapter but barely any VOTES, COMMENTS, AND People who read the chapters didn't even follow.

Don't get me wrong, I love My DOLLS!!! LOVE THEM. You guys are extremely amazing supporters and I love you all!!!

It's just the people who leave me rude comments and message me rudely asking why I haven't updated but they're not even a Doll.

Like they're not even following me, or voting on my stories but demanding these things from me.

I don't keep anything from you DOLLS, I don't even see you guys as a Fan base but Members of a book CLUB which I like to call DOLLS.

That's why I call you DOLLS, I love that you guys enjoy my stories which boost me to write more.

Reason, why updates are so late, is because

I'm becoming a TEACHER, to grade school kids. (DO I want to do this forever? No my field of study is Criminal justice, criminal Law, and social psychology.

I'm making some work down to MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND WEBSITES.

So those of you who didn't know I had a channel I do.

My youtube is Kassandravivu

Youtube.com/Kassandravivu

It would make me happy if you go on it and hit that subscribe button, I will begin posting videos Late May or Early June.

I'm going to school for Criminal justice, Law, Culinary and Design Fundamentals. (Which will come in handy you'll see)

I'm starting my OWN BRAND OF PRODUCTS WHICH I WILL BEGIN SELLING AROUND JUNE!!!!

So Dolls these are reasons why I'm late with Updates. This Queen Doll has Goals!!!!!

Love you all! and to the GHOST VIEWERS, STOP BEING A GHOST AND HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON AND VOTE AND COMMENT ON MY STORIES.

Instagram , Twitter, Snapchat: Kassandravivu

Don't worry I'm going to update this Outstanding story soon