CH.19 My Plan will go through

Here's an update DOLLS

Ch. 19 My plan will go through.

(Natasha POV)

When he left the room, I threw my head back with my eyes closed.

He asked too many questions, although there's no way he would actually no my full plan.

There was no doubt in my head, that his curiosity could help him figure it out someday. I wasn't worried about that, I wasn't worried about him figuring it out because truthfully I was glad he asked me for help.

Because him asking me for help means that he would be into something with me, me giving him help and having him help me also was a good thing to come across. This partnership was like a contract, a contract where he can't turn against me because he would have already been deep into other situations with me.

Of course, I wouldn't turn against him either.

I was just tired of how people who have a certain status could get away with many things and not get the consequences at all.

I opened my eyes and lowered my head from the position it was.

It felt good.

It felt good not having him alive.

I was probably seen as cruel to some people but I didn't care.

I was glad he wasn't alive, I was just upset that-

I shook my head to push the thoughts away from my mind. I had to focus on things.

I had to think things through, right now I was sure that the person who actually did that to Jeff was aware that I escaped but of course they didn't know that I knew.

Which is exactly how I like it, them not knowing that I know but I also had to make it sure that they don't find out that I know it was them, that I knew who they were and how to find them.

Could you imagine the feeling you get when you know the person who has been part of a longtime nightmare, a person who had taken you from what you know, keeping you locked up and controlling your mind, your body and trying to get you to give up on thinking you can escape or be free?

There was no hero for me, there was no one who was coming to save me. I'm sure many people have heard stories of superheroes coming out of nowhere and saving people.

That never happened to me and before you think, oh well someone did Kill him. So wouldn't you call that saving?

No.

My eyes lowered to my stomach.

I let out a breath, I was carrying his baby.

The monster who had kept me captive and controlled had gotten me pregnant.