CH. 60 Don't be cold

(Tucker POV)

After all, that time flying in the air, we've finally arrived. To Brazil, to meet with the group of people that were with Natasha.

I was going to finally come face to face with Natasha again, after everything that has happened.

This is the moment I've been waiting for, so why is it exactly that I am nervous about it.

Why am I hoping for the impossible? That everything would go smoothly, knowing for a fact that they wouldn't.

We had landed and decided to go straight to the location that was given to us by Natasha and Damian.

I don't even know who this Damian person is but apparently, Natasha trusted him.

That's the thing that worries me though, how do you know who trust when you've been in the situation that Natasha has been in.

I guess I wouldn't be able to answer that question because I simply wasn't her and neither would I be able to relate to anything she has gone through.

"I can't wait to meet my half brothers," Ireland said from the car.

We were currently in a car driving to the address that was given to us.

"So you three share the same mom, but not the same dad correct?" Olivia asked and Ireland nodded her head.

Becky, Bernard and Jeff's sister had an uneasy look on her face. Was Ireland someone who didn't like talking about her family.

Well, I could see why. Her mother wasn't the kindest person, with everything she has done, especially finding out she has done some other horrible things as well.

"Yes, I have a half-sister as well. From my father's side though." Ireland said with ease.

I was confused, because, from the look that was on Becky's face, I would have thought that Ireland wouldn't have wanted to talk about her family, but she seems to be doing it easily.

Or does Olivia just simply has that effect on people.

"Were here," Jake said.

My eyes widened at the place.

"Nice place," Bryson said, getting out the car.

I watched the front door opened and a woman came out, her hair was a golden brown and right after she was Natasha.

My breath hitch, Natasha's hair was still a silver Grey from when she dyed it, apparently Ireland and Becky's idea.

"Natasha," Ireland said, approaching them.

Natasha smiled at Ireland.

"Hi there. How was getting here?" She asked.

"Yo, you good man?" Bryson said from next to me.

I looked at him and found him staring at me with a concerned look.

"I'm good," I said and he nodded his head.

Everyone was next to Natasha and the other woman, even Olivia was speaking to them.

"Let's go inside." The woman who was next to Natasha said.

"Okay." Olivia and Ireland said.

Everyone started heading inside and the woman spoke about how it was a full house.

"I'm going to go ahead, man," Bryson said giving my shoulder a squeeze.

I nodded my head, understanding what he meant about that.