CH. 50 Is she going to contact us?

(Tucker POV)

Bryson and I had said our goodbyes, taking the things that we had discovered with us.

We knew the girls kept it safe, they did an amazing job but we didn't want to leave it with them because we couldn't dare but them in danger.

If we were able to think of visiting where Natasha use to live, anybody else would too.

Besides, I didn't feel safe knowing those things would be with the ladies, I couldn't put them in danger like. Especially since they're a lot of shady people in this situation.

"So what now?" Bryson asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"We do what we discussed earlier," I said.

"Alright." He said, shrugging his shoulder.

"Interesting information we found out earlier," Bryson said.

I turned my head to look at him, as he continued driving.

"Yeah, it fucked me over also," I said, with everything that was revealed earlier.

"Guess we are just going to keep adding things to the collection." He said, causing my body to shiver.

"I hope not," I said.

He lets out a sigh.

"You and I both." He said.

My phone started ringing and I looked at the screen to see it was Olivia.

"Hey, you," I said smiling.

"Hi, Tucker! How is everything going?" She asked me but I could tell that she was wondering if everything was going well and if I had heard from Natasha or not.

"Things could be better, found out some interesting things today. What about you? How are things going on? How's Jake and Dad?" I asked, the word Dad sounding foreign in my mouth but it was definitely something I wasn't bothered about it but it was going to take a lot to get used to.

Everything that's been revealed to me was going to take a lot to get used to.

"I understand how that feels, Jake could also be better but we are getting through it together. Have you heard back yet?" She asked me, I didn't have to question who she meant by that.

"No, I haven't heard back. Have you?" I asked her.

"No, but I have a good feeling that we will. How is Bryson doing?" She asked me.

"He's doing okay, just driving right now," I said. Bryson gave me a smile, telling me to tell Olivia hi.

"Bryson said Hi back by the way," I told her, we talked for a couple more minutes and then she told me that she would talk to me later, that she had to go.

I hung up the phone and looked at the book that was on my lap.

It was Natasha's journal, we figured out what it was when we had opened it. Natasha had dated her pages and had made different entries.

Out of respect for her, I didn't read the journal and no one else did also.

Even though we were all curious, she still deserves privacy.

"We are honestly driving around with evidence that is linked to serious crimes that were committed and we don't even know who's after it," Bryson said.

"We are living a very dangerous life," I said shrugging my shoulder. Holding Natasha journal in my hand.

"Jeff must definitely have known, about Natasha's sister," Bryson said I nodded my head. Agreeing to what he was saying because there was no doubt in my mind that he knew.

"Do you think..... that she's alive?" I asked.

Silence fell between us.

"By she, who do you exactly mean? Natasha or her sister?" Bryson asked me.

"Honestly... Both of them." I said.

Bryson let's out a sigh.

"Well, I have a gut feeling that Natasha is definitely alive. She's a fighter and a very strong person at that. With everything, she has gone through. There's no way she's going to giving up. Natalie on the other hand, we didn't know anything about her till recently. She was taken way before Natasha. We don't know who she was taken by and we don't know what she has gone through. What we know is that Natasha is most likely going to go looking for her. So what we are going to have to do is figure out where Natalie is and find her also. That's where we'll find Natasha." Bryson said.

"We are still waiting on her to contact us, I hope she would do it sooner. That is if she plans on contacting us." I said looking out the window.

"I'm sure she's going to end up finding help or having help," Bryson said, causing me to raise a brow.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"As I said before, Jeff made a lot of enemies and not all of them want Natasha dead. She met up with Jeffs's siblings, she'll find other people who don't like Jeff also. There will be people out there who want to help her." I said.

"That might be true, but she's still going to need help from some law enforcement, well the good ones that are to have her back. Which is why I'm really hoping she contacts us and at least give us a lead." Bryson said.

"Yeah," I said, watching as he entered the highway.

"So, who do you think killed Jeff?" He asked me.

"Do you think it was someone he upset? Someone he did business for? Someone he had information on or someone he wanted dead?" Bryson asked me.

"I think we should put more time in figuring out who killed Jeff. Us figuring it out would also help Natasha and would bring us closer to finding Natasha." Bryson said.

I nodded my head. "Well, how should we do it? We have information on the people that Jeff did business with, but we can't make it seem on how much we know about them and what they've done, until later on when we are all trying to put them down. So how is it that we figure out who the killer is if we can't interrogate anyone?" I asked Bryson.

"We lie to them, we make up a story. We tell them that Jeff had a list of just there names, nothing else and that we just want to make sure that Jeffs's wife hasn't been anywhere near them and that we suspect that they might be in danger." Bryson said.

I raised a brow.

"We won't be able to do that, without the help of our department, if we go and question them, then they'll contact our superior," I said.

"I know of someone who is a superior and a good one. We can get through with his help." Bryson said.

I was curious to who he was referring to, who did Bryson know that's, a superior that can help us with this case.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Do you trust me?" Bryson asked.

My eyes widened.

"Of course I do," I said.

"Good, because I trust you too and we are going to have to trust each other. Believe me when I say this guy can help." He said.

I nodded my head.

"Okay," I said, not doubting the sincerity heard in his voice.

It was true. I trust Bryson, we've protected each other for a very long time.

We will also always protect each other no matter what.

I just hope Natasha has come across people who would do the same for her because Bryson and I are trying.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Well, here's an insight on what Tucker and Bryson are up to.

Who is that you Dolls think Bryson knows? who would help with their investigation? Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu