CH. 61 Let's all talk

CH. 61 "Let's all talk"

(Natasha POV)

We were all in the living room now, the amount of people now has increased.

Each person in this room has gone through something, had their own story and was connected to each other somehow.

When I had seen Tucker, I knew there was something that was bringing him down.

That there was something destroying him and I knew what it was.

I didn't want Tucket to put blame on himself.

I don't want him to continue going on with his life of feeling this guilt.

He was a victim as well, he was one of Jeffs's victims as well.

It wasn't his fault. Jeff was a multipathing person and he was evil at that.

Those traits that let him have control over anyone he felt like having control over.

I turned my attention to Ireland and saw how she was looking at her brothers, the half brothers she just found out about.

I was sitting next to Kimani & the woman named Olivia who I just found out is actually Tucker half-sister.

The Grim reaper was actually sitting next to Dean, Kevin, the man who came with Olivia whose name is Jake and next to Tommy.

"I've been wondering about something," I said, the quiet getting to me. If no one else was going to start the conversation. I mind as well have started it.

"What is it?" Bryson asked me.

"Where exactly is Jeff's body? I mean, surely a Medical Examiner should have worked on it by now and at least come out with an explanation on how Jeff died or descriptions of who might exactly be the person who could have killed Jeff based on the injuries that were related to his death." I asked Bryson and Tucker, whose eyes widened.

"We are not exactly sure, our captain hasn't given us that information so there are more detectives probably working on the case," Bryson said.

"Is that something you are sure of because it seems like you guys have been kept out of the loop. Especially with the captain not bothering on pulling you guys away from the work you two are doing and just letting you guys take off like that." I said.

"Wait, the Captain is on the case? Regarding Jeff, I thought he wouldn't be." Jeff's brother Bernard said.

"Why wouldn't he be? He's the captain, he has to be in the loop with the cases." I said.

"Well, he didn't have the best relationship with Jeff and they never got along," Bryson said.

"Not only that, he's Ireland Dad," Bernard said.

The room fell silent.

"What?" I asked, turning my attention to look at Ireland.

"Is that true?" I asked her.

"Yes, he's my dad and also my half-sister's dad," Ireland said.

"The same half-sister who is missing? And who has a kid by Jeff?" I asked her.

"Yes, but he said he pulled himself away from the case and that he wasn't working on it," Ireland said.

"And you believed him?" I asked.

I watched her flinch, I didn't mean my words to come off as harsh but somehow it did, maybe because my life was being played with ever since the beginning of its existence.