CH. 22 Mind as well

CH.22 Mind as well

(Natasha POV)

I could have easily lied, could have said. Oh you know, when I say the two of us I mean you and me. We're a team, remember? But of course I knew, Damian wouldn't believe that. Damian has proven that he is an extremely smart person, actually pays attention to details and knows when something isn't quite right.

I thinking that I could lie through this, was off the table.

I could just avoid telling him, refusing not too, but what good would that even bring. Surely he would find out sooner or later.

I mean, I don't know how long all of this was going to take and I don't think I could hide my pregnancy.

I let out a sigh, he was focused on the road, but I could tell by the look he had on his face that he was most likely wondering about my outburst from a couple of minutes ago.

If it was me, I would have figured it out a long time ago. There's not much you can take from what I've said.

Mind as well tell him

"I'm pregnant," I said, I saw how his eyes widen, taking a glance at me and then turning his attention back towards the road.

"Okay, how are you feeling about it?" He asked me which caused my eyes to widen.

This was not a response that I expected from him, to be honest, I wasn't quite sure on what response did I expect to get from him but that still didn't make me feel less shock about what he said.

"I'm feeling good about the baby, I don't feel good about who the father is or should I say was. Neither am I feeling good about how this baby came to be, but I am feeling okay about having someone with me. Someone who is a part of me. I don't know if that sounds strange to you but that is honestly how I feel." I told him

It was true, I hated the fact that person is my child's father but I do not hate my child. My child is innocent.

"It's going to be a rollercoaster, not only do you have to protect yourself, not only do you have to keep yourself safe but you also have a child to keep safe also. You know what I don't understand?" He asked me and I turned my head to look at him, raising my brow.

"What?" I asked him.

"I don't understand on how you don't see how strong you're, Natasha you're extremely strong and you don't realize that. With everything you have gone through, I don't even know all the things you have gone through but I can think of some of the things you have gone through, with all the things you're going through right now and with what you have told me. You're strong and something tells me you're going to get stronger." He said and I let his words settle in with me.

I didn't think of myself like that and I didn't see myself like that. I just myself trying to survive every second, every minute, every hour and every day with everything that's going on with me.

"If you see me that way, okay I won't ruin your vision of me but I don't see myself like that. It's nice that you honestly see myself like that, it will be nice to know that you continue to see me that way." I said and he nodded his head.

"Of course, I will continue seeing you that way because it's true, I'll also help you see yourself that way also." He said and I hummed because I had no idea what to say and I didn't really want to say anything.

I had a lot of things running through my mind, I had a lot of things going through my life and I just wanted to focus on me and my baby.

I didn't really care about how someone sees me or what they think of me.

I know it's nice to know.

But at the end of all of this, I was going to keep doing me and doing what I can for my child.

My mind wanders to what was going on with Tucker, I hated to admit the fact that the way he looked at me when I was behind the cell had a huge impact on me.

I felt like, at of everyone I really wanted him to believe because he was who I truly knew.

Tucker was Jeff best friend, he never knew how Jeff treated me, but Tucker is a good man and he was extremely nice to me, he was always caring and genuine.

A part of me wanted Tucker to catch on the whole thing, how Jeff was actually doing but maybe Jeff was a great actor and fooled extremely well.

Which proved that he did, it proved that he fooled a lot of people.

Jeff was a monster who was worse than any serpent. I've seen his devious skills and how he handles situations.

Yet, I didn't know he had siblings. Well, how would I even know he had siblings. I never left the house, I just thought someone who had siblings, the siblings would visit, wondering how the hell did he get a wife and they knew nothing about it. Of course, those thoughts were set aside when I met up with his siblings and saw that they were also victims of his destruction.

I honestly believe if Jeff didn't die, he would have done more evil things. He would have gone on to do bigger things that could have made more destructions. Jeff has done a lot of bad things and I couldn't wait when everything gets settled, I couldn't wait till my plans to start taking action. I was going to expose Jeff, the other fuckers that were part of whatever they're part of to the whole world.

Yet, I was the one who was locked up and charged with a murder.

When they're living their life freely not bothering about consequences towards what they have done.

Will, that time was going to be cut short for them.

They had no idea what or who was going to hit them. I was ready to make people feel all the pain, suffering and loss I have felt without them even knowing what they did to deserve this.

I was going to show them that they did exactly deserve this.

That's why I didn't take Damian compliment to heart.

Damian had no idea that the woman that was sitting in the car with him was going to be a woman who was going to act like that phrase that defines a mad woman and be seen as a monster herself, just to the other monsters.

Jeff had broken me, Damian didn't see that, but I knew deep inside that Jeff broke me and what He had release isn't what anyone would expect.

I had a smile on my face.

"Woah, you're smiling. I guess you're ready to get justice and bring the bad people down huh?" Damian asked me.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that," I said.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Natasha is about to show us something, Will see what it is. Hmm, can't wait. Give this Chapter a VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE. I'll see you all on the next update.

xoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu