CH. 63 He's Dead

CH. 63 He's Dead

(Natasha POV)

I knew that they would have seen what Jeff did that day to me in the video, but I didn't let that hold me back.

I heard the front door open in the video, my body shook.

Jeff was the one who came in, he looked around the house and I knew he was looking for me. Waiting to see if I would come to greet him.

"Now, you think she would want to try to save herself from getting punish by coming to greet me by the door like she's supposed to be but I guess she doesn't care about her punishment after all," Jeff said.

"Hmm, should I punish her now? Or later?" Jeff said, going to take off his jacket but the front door opened again.

His eyes widened as he turned around.

"You seem to be lost, Captain. I am not aware that I've invited you over." Jeff said.

My eyes widened, the Captain was in the house.

He walked towards Jeff.

"You stay the fuck away from my family Jeff. Stay the fuck away." The Captain said.

"You're trespassing Captain, it won't look good for you, especially with us not liking each other," Jeff said.

"Where the fuck is my grandkid, Jeff, I swear I will fucking kill you." The Captain said.

"Ireland, weren't you involved with Jeff?" Tucker asked.

"No. My sister was." Ireland said.

"We have pictures of you and Jeff in restaurants," Bryson said.

Ireland nodded her head.

"He didn't know that I was related to my sister. It was a plan that I had come up with, I told Becky and Bernard about it later on, when I couldn't hold on to it. My sister was killed in her place, while she was 9 months pregnant, the baby was still alive." Ireland said watching the screen.

"Your, what? I have no idea what you're talking about." Jeff said.

The Captain laughed.

"I'm sure you realize that there are people screwing around with you, Jeff. The psychopath who likes to screw around with people is getting screwed around with and have been screwed with." The Captain said.

"You see, I know you have my grandkid. Yes. I said grandkid, as in the woman you had killed in her apartment, by those five men was my daughter." The Captain said.

Jeff stilled.

"Oh, you're shocked. I never thought I would ever see that look on your face. You're going down Jeff, because of my other daughter as well. The one you've been going on dates with lately, guess who else daughter she was before she died." The Captain said.

He mentioned Ireland, Dean & Kevin's mom's name.

You're a fucking Bastard and the only reason why I'm not killing you right now is because of Grandchild and because of Natasha." The Captain said.

"The woman you abducted and kept in your house as a prisoner." The Captain said.

"How the fu-" Jeff started to say but was cut off.

"You're going down Jeff, you think you'll get rid of me and everything else will disappear but a lot of people want you dead Jeff. Not just me." The Captain said.

"You want your grandkid? You leave Natasha out of this." Jeff said.

The Captain stood there shaking his head.