CH. 52 We are not like him

(Tucker POV)

There was no doubt in my mind that this was Jeff's brother, although they didn't look exactly alike there were some similarities between the two in the look department.

"Hello, we are here to talk and we are sure that Natasha has met with you already," Bryson said, the man raised a brow.

"I'm Tucker Simmons, this is Bryson Justice," I said, watching as the man turned his stare to me.

"I'm not sure what you two exactly want." He said.

"Listen, we know Natasha was here and whether you believe it or not, we want no harm done to her, the last contact we had with her is when we went back into the house she was in, she had got in contact with us and we just were wondering if she did the same with you all, or if you have any idea where she is. As you know there are bad people after her." I said, looking at him.

"We know, and we don't really consider people in your field all good people also." He said.

"Bernard, who are you talking to?" A woman's voice said as she came to the door.

"Uh, Hello? Who are these people?" She asked.

"They're here for Jeff," Bernard said.

The woman turned with narrowed eyes.

"There's nothing to say." She said about to close the door.

"Were here for Natasha too, since she's gone MIA and seems like she doesn't want any help. We just want to know what you guys know about Jeff's and the people he dealt with so we can better protect Natasha. Especially, after all, she's been through." Bryson said.

We watched as the woman's eyes widened.

"Bernard, let's them in." The woman said to him.

"That's Tucker Simmons, Jeffs's close friend. There's no way he didn't about what Jeff was doing." Bernard said, causing me to flinch with a disgusted look.

His eyes widened at the reaction I gave.

"I had no idea what the fuck he was doing to her, just like I'm sure you all didn't know he would be that cruel and evil," I said to both of them.

"Let's just talk inside." The woman said.

Holding the door open for us.

We walked into the house, there was another woman inside the house who turned to look at us with a curious look.

"Who are they?" She asked approaching us.

"Tucker Simmons and Bryson Justice," Bernard said, The woman's eyes widened.

Bryson rolled his eyes. "Has Natasha made contact with any of you? Or are you all still in the dark like we are?" I asked them.

The blonde woman spoke.

"Since you both are aware that Natasha has made contact with us, then it's fine to say that she told us about you both." The Blonde woman said.

I raised a brow to that, as her companions turn to look at her.

"She told me that you two might come looking for her here." The blonde woman said.

"Ireland, you were expecting them to come?" Bernard asked.

"Yes, you two are Jeff's siblings, who've had contact with Natasha. Of course, they would come here and of course, she had suspected that. Don't forget, I know how people in politics work." Ireland said.

"Ah, you look familiar. You're late-" Bryson started to say but Ireland cut him off.

"That woman was horrible and I have no problems with her being dead," Ireland said in a cold tone.

My eyes widened.

"I was just stating how you probably know how political people in the government could be sense-" Bryson started to say but was cut off again.

"Since my Mother was one? and ran in the same circle as Jeff? Yeah, I get what you mean and I didn't mean to show anger. It's a soft spot for me. Especially finding out I have half brothers from her, the only sibling I knew about was my half-sister from my father's side and now I find out that I have two brothers that are older than me. So, she wasn't a good person at all. The fact that I am still finding out about her and what she's done bothers me, so I'm trying to find out how I can get in contact with my two older half brothers. I just don't like being called that woman's daughter." Ireland said.

Now, that it was pointed out. I realized where I've recognized her face from, I've seen her on television.

Her mom just died recently also, and it looks like she doesn't care about her death.

It makes you wonder about what her mother has done to have her own child put her under that light.

I could understand though, after all. My own mother wasn't great herself.

"I'm sorry, believe me, I understand what you mean. We think Natasha will make contact soon, so I think it would be good if we all communicate with each other and stick together. So basically, since we are not enemies. Let us be allies, we all want the same thing, and also. The people who worked with Jeff and your mother, most likely know about Natasha and they're going to do things about that. We all want these people to be brought down, after all, they're horrible people who have done horrible things and also have the power to continue doing horrible things. It's a time we put a stop at this." Bryson said.

The room fell silent.

"So we work together, help each other, bring those people down and keep Natasha safe, especially since she's never been kept safe," I said, the last part softly.

"Okay, so we'll tell you what we know and you'll tell us what you know but if either of you crosses us, you'll both regret it," Bernard said.

I watched as Bryson said in a serious tone.

"We won't so let's sit and talk, I'm sure we'll be shocked with the information we know," Bryson said.

"Who knows, maybe it'll bring us closer also, to bringing them down," I said

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Everything is coming out clearly. Who do you all think Ireland is? Remember Ireland and Jeff's siblings had been with Natasha before, but Ireland just gave a hint on who she is. Any Ideas? *Hint* If you've read "Loving the Abduction" or remember from previous chapters in this book. Ireland is a daughter of a late political woman, who's done some shady things. Sounds familiar? She also just found out that she has two half brothers? She only knew about the half-sister, that Jeff got pregnant.

Can't wait for you all to see the next update, it's in Natasha POV. So give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu