Chapter One

*NORMAL POV* 

*Nicole*

Today I am moving. Hip Hip Hooray. Note my sarcasm there. I don't want to move away from everything I love, my school, my friends and my relatives. The only reason I am moving is because my dad already works in Ireland and my mum got a job promotion as a Lawyer there along with my father. And since I am only 17 I have to go with them. This is so unfair!

I packed the last remaining things in my draws into my already full suitcase. When I had made sure I left nothing behind in my old room I picked up my suitcase and put it outside my door. Someone will pick it up.

I walked back over to my old mirror that would have to stay here because when I was 10 I superglued it to the wall. I chuckled realising how many good memories I have had in this house, it's where I grew up. Looking in the mirror once again I realised that my blonde/black mop of curly hair was in now condition to be left down today. Searching round the room I found one on the window sill. I messily pulled back my tangled mess of hair and tied it into a high pony tail. I sighed. I really don't want to move, I love it here in London. Oh well at least my make looks ok today. I had black eyeliner on the top of my eyelids to make my boring green eyes stand out, it also makes my already pale skin paler.

"Nicole, are you ready? Are taxi should be here any moment now, so come downstairs." I huffed I response, I'm not a very talkative person, all my friends know that, but when you do get to know me better then I'm an open book. Some may say that I'm rebellious, but I don't think I'm that bad, however if someone does start on me I will put them in their place. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to see my mum and dad leaning over the breakfast table reading. Ok let's get one thing straight my dad isn't actually my dad, he's my step dad but I call him my dad because I hate my real father, but enough about him. My dad was reading the Newspaper and my mum was reading this book that her friend got her called, 'How To Discipline Your Rebellious Teen Daughter.' Urg really mother?

It hadn't even been 2 minutes before I herd 2 honks from a cars horn outside. 

"Oh that must be our taxi." My dad said folding back up his Newspaper and placing it underneath his arm. My mother shooed me out of the house and into the taxi. My dad sat in the front and I sat in the back with my mum and that stupid book she is reading. I plugged my headphones into my iPod and turned the volume on full and put on shuffle, I want in the mood to hear about my mums lectures about how disobedient I am. Just as the taxi roared to life, my favourite song came on; 'We Are Broken' by Paramore. I took one last glance at the house that I grew up in and sighed. This is it. Goodbye London, Hello Ireland.